• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Phil Parkinson

Kenny

Thailand Shrimper
Just listening to him on BBC Essex, he sounds really rattled.

"on our day we are a better team then Southend but just not today"

Neil Kelly : "Southend are fantastic, Steve Tilson God, shoestring budget etc etc etc"
Parky :"I'm not concerned about whats happening down at Southend"

Look out for it if the BBC put the interview on their site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Mar. 04 2006,17:47)]Just listening to him on BBC Essex, he sounds really rattled.

"on our day we are a better team then Southend"
*looks at league table*

nah
laugh.gif

They just cant beat us can they
biggrin.gif

For the much older fans on this site, can anyone tell me the last time Col U beat us?

Abot 13 years ago I think 0-2 at Roots Hall on Boxing Day!!

Long Live Mario Walsh!!!

Sour grapes, Mr. Parkinson?

I suggest you kook at the league table, sir.

Im afraid "Parko's" team were second rate today. We totally outplayed them in all areas.

As the saying goes, "The league table doesn't lie!"

Just seen the biggest bunch of Sour Grapes EVER on Sky Sports News.....

Parkinson..." We made Southend look much better than us today - which they're not!"

What a w%&ker!!!!!

He obviously didn't watch the game from his dugout today.

He should've been in Terrace 1 with us lot!
laugh.gif

Well he has had two days against Southend and they were second best against Southend and they also had three LDV games and they were second best then so dont know when they could have their day against us.

From my point of view there is not just one day team in Essex but one great set of fans in Essex and one ground in Essex and none of them belong to Col******r!!!

**** ground, **** fans, and now a **** team to go with it!

Everyone at the Hall heard the "You all support Ipswich". Love it!

sh!t ground, sh!t pitch, sh!t fans, sh!t players

Halford worth a million? do me a favour, he looked out of his depth in League 1 today. Yeates is a little whinging knob who couldn't stay on his feet, and Chris Ilfordalumosumo couldn't hit a cows arse with a barn door!

I heard Parky on the way home and the guys a complete tool - just would not admit we were and are the better team

tw&t

I also heard his interview on BBC Essex whilst on the A127 he sounded worse that Wignall. Thought the interview with Brown was good, Rob Kelly saying he thought we were by miles better side and that Eastwood run the show. Brown just couldn't say anything other than to agree.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (col u @ Mar. 04 2006,19:36)]I agree with Parky 100%
f%&k off, we were by far the better team today, when we beat you at roots hall and the last 3 ldv vans game

He was a miserable git even before kick-off as he passed Terrace 2 on his way round the perimeter. Chirpy enough to ask a few away fans if they were alright, and then he gave some youngsters some backchat as if they'd used bad language, but I was next to them and I didn't hear any. Maybe he didn't like someone's response that we'd be feeling even more alright after we'd beaten his team.

Poor loser. At least when the Shrimpers have performed badly (Brentford away, for instance) Tilly's big enough to say so.

Glad we've got Tilly, and Col U have got sour puss!

Parky was a complete W&$K£R on the radio! Sour grapes ring true!!!

Least Martin Allen said good and positive things about us when we beat Brentford 4-1.

Today was superb, terrace one was rocking, and boy did the lads play well.

What an atmosphere as well!

6-1 on Aggregate
laugh.gif

Freddy was so up for it today.

UP THE BLUES!!!

What a day n
biggrin.gif

Back