• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Photos from Meet the Blues Day pt 1

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Ok, having just spent ages uploading them, these are the photos taken by my sister primarily (and a couple by Mr Tinks!) at the request of Cricko! Please indulge us the odd appearance or two ;)
picture.php

Sir Adam

picture.php

Barney

picture.php

Kevin Betsy aka Lucas from Eastenders

picture.php

Brushy

picture.php

Craig Calver

picture.php

Dougie Freedman (who, I have to say, was brilliant with the kids)

picture.php

Francis Laurent

picture.php

Franno

picture.php

JFC

picture.php

and again!

Last edited:
Photos from Meet the Blues Day pt 2

picture.php

Jimmy Walker and Anthony Grant with my sis - no, I don't know what Granty is doing!

picture.php

Johnny Herd

picture.php

Ian Joyce

picture.php

Lee Sawyer

picture.php

Macca

picture.php

Ok, ok, I know!

picture.php

Mildy

picture.php

Francky Moooouuuussssssaaaa

picture.php

Me, Tinks and my sister, Lisa

Last edited:
Photos from Meet the Blues Day pt 3

picture.php

Revs

picture.php

Revs and Laurent with sis

picture.php

New pink Sammy! But still wearing last season's kit.....why?

picture.php

Found him! Osei Sankofa

picture.php

Stuart O'Keefe

picture.php

The Boss

Last edited:
Yeah it is
I wasn't sure at first either!

Ok, having just spent ages uploading them, these are the photos taken by my sister primarily (and a couple by Mr Tinks!) at the request of Cricko! Please indulge us the odd appearance or two ;)
[

The last picture, take that headgear of lmao.

No, it's because you're only allowed a maximum of 12 images in a thread and that includes smileys - believe me, I know cos I did it originally as one thread!

I was going to try and get one of Macca and Laurent (if they had made up), but Macca had gone.

Is peace restored, anyone see anything ?

Last edited:
I was going to try and get one of Macca and Laurent (if they had made up), but Macca had gone.

Is peace restored, anyone see anything ?

Nothing obvious, Macca, Calver, Dougie and Betsy didn't stay in the tent but moved along the queue outside, which seemed to keep growing and growing.

And the Trust did have some of those shirts on sale, so contact them direct.

Nothing obvious, Macca, Calver, Dougie and Betsy didn't stay in the tent but moved along the queue outside, which seemed to keep growing and growing.

And the Trust did have some of those shirts on sale, so contact them direct.

The Cult Zero t shirts we had on display were purely for promotional purposes only Kay. They can be ordered through the Trust by clicking the link in my previous post or by visiting our site.

Oops, that's another plug :whistling:

Back