• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Photos from Meet the Blues Day pt 1

Posted my thoughts below on another thread, in truth wasn't going to pay over £20 to watch u18's with a 2 year old who wouldn't sit still for 20 minutes let alone for 2 matches.

Headed down with my wife and little boy and stayed at least five minutes, extremely poor and a huge own goal from the club holding it in the car park. I would guess at eleven this morning there were no more than twenty people there and most were walking back out again.

Unless you wanted a go on a bouncy castle or buy a car, really was nothing to see or do so we headed over to priory park where there was live music, live theatre and numerous sports to try out for free and have only just got back.

Hardly recognize you with straight hair...takes 10 years off you ;)

Totally agree! Passed Kay in the street before Ipswich on Wednesday and said hi, but it took a while to sink in who it was, just knew I recognised the face!

She probably wondered who the hell I was :D

Totally agree! Passed Kay in the street before Ipswich on Wednesday and said hi, but it took a while to sink in who it was, just knew I recognised the face!

I have told her is it not wise to stand on those street corners.:whistling:

Did I ignore you Paul, I'm really sorry if I did! (thanks for the compliment!)

bloody Cricko is heading for a slap!

Did I ignore you Paul, I'm really sorry if I did! (thanks for the compliment!)

bloody Cricko is heading for a slap!

LOL, its no probs, we were just passing in the street and as I say, I only recognised you at the last second and blurted out a "hi" as I walked past!

Come on, I know there were others there with cameras.........Ayrshire? Dash? Now, Dash I know, was taking pics of the Bluebelles! ;)

good work.

is it me or is Lee Sawyer getting younger?!

lol, don't think so - compare him to O'Keefe and Herd. Think the longer hair might make him look a bit younger though. Actually, come to think of it - what the heck did I do with the one of Sankofa.............?:unsure:

Hehe, when OBL put up those photo's i was expecting to see a 50 year with an erratic memory. :D

Back