• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Picure the scene if you will....

Options

• Keep Silent for the good of the Club and your SZ mates and accept the offer.

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Batter the "Dirty Foursome" with the nearest object.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Go to national press with story and make money that way.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Ask you join in.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
You come home from a hard day at work. As you unlock the door you can hear a faint groaning coming from the bedroom. As you open up the marital bedroom you catch you nearest and dearest in a love romp with Freddy, Tilly and Uncle Ron - Scriv is sat in the corner filiming it for Blues World.

The dirty foursome are obviously embarresed and offer their sincere appologies.

In way of conpensation Ron offers you a place on the board, Freddy and Tilly offer to sign for life and Scriv offers you a share of the SUFC Donunts in return for your silence.

What would you do?

You come home from a hard day at work. As you unlock the door you can hear a faint groaning coming from the bedroom. As you open up the marital bedroom you catch you nearest and dearest in a love romp with Freddy, Tilly and Uncle Ron - Scriv is sat in the corner filiming it for Blues World.

In way of conpensation Ron offers you a place on the board, Freddy and Tilly offer to sign for life and Scriv offers you a share of the SUFC Donunts in return for your silence.

What would you do?
Dirty four embarrassed and so they should be!
Being an SZ regular I would want to know why Brushy couldnt have a slice of my wifes' pie and post immediately, expressing my surpise and outrage.
I would then make the following demands;
1.At least 4 loan signings, but only within a budget set by Jam man and South Bank Hank.
2.A ride for my kids on Freddys cart.
3.At least two of the Blue belles to dance for the west stand.
4.Ron to stand for Southend borough council.
5.Ron to declare all out war on Colchester once elected.
6.A larger smoking area at the back of the West stand.
7 Waitress service for me and my buddies in the west.

Once and only once these demands are met could I truly forgive them.

Being an SZ regular I would want to know why Brushy couldnt have a slice of my wifes' pie and post immediately, expressing my surpise and outrage.
1.At least 4 loan signings, but only within a budget set by Jam man and South Bank Hank.

While you're there, Cal, could you get them to build me that quartz throne on top of the East Stand? You know, with panthers prowling around me and stuff?

Much obliged.

Oh, and could you get them to look into the catering?

Out of all of them, 3 is least likely

What would you do?

You have a very warped mind!

While you're there, Cal, could you get them to build me that quartz throne on top of the East Stand? You know, with panthers prowling around me and stuff?

Much obliged.

Oh, and could you get them to look into the catering?
Certainly, Quartz throne it is, lets not stop with the Panthers, how about a small zoo?
As for the catering we can have the chef from the spread.

Certainly, Quartz throne it is, lets not stop with the Panthers, how about a small zoo?
As for the catering we can have the chef from the spread.

Who'd have thought that the price of a menage a trois (or quatre) would be a menagerie.

Nice A rses though with a large pair of Binoculars:)

Think you've just stumbled on something there Cricko.

Why dont we start selling some binos outside the ground before matchdays?

I say we as you threw binos into the conversation and I said sell em :D

I will Slipper the Day's Of "Scratch and Sniff" are well past:eek:

Its gotta be Leeboy, he comes to the game straight from being up a tree outside various players houses. Therefore will have his binos with him.

What would you do?

Be honest, Has this just happened to you? are you using the way we will react in order to find your own response... very crafty
:angel:

Back