• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pier View Guest House...Southend

Aberdeen Shrimper

Just want to say a massive thank you to Ed and his lovely wife who run Pier View Guest House across from The Royals at the top of Pier Hill. Fantastic guest house, beautifully decorated and with an attention to detail that is lost on most other Guest Houses.

The fact that Ed is a die hard Blues fan and a STH at Roots Hall and a poster on SZ just added to the hugely enjoyable ecperience.

We will be back in Summer 2009 with out a doubt mate.

Thank you and your wife so much for your hospitality Ed.

See you at Wembley!!

Hi

Thanks for the kind words and it was great to meet you and Senga and we certainly look forward to having you stay again...

As you know we have only recently opened after a full refurbishment but so far the feedback we have had has been fantastic!

I am a season ticket holder (East Greens :zzzzz:)and have been for many years. I also used to go to many away games and have some fab memories (I recognize most guys and girls on your pics) and as you so tactfully said to my wife even though it's Air Show Weekend and will be the biggest weekend of our year for business no Shrimper could possibly miss Wembley!!!;) Looks like I have got myself a green light for the 2nd leg away trip as well:clap:.

I don't post on here often although I read Shrimperzone most weeks. Will do a few more posts from now on I expect.

Looking forward to seeing you and a few beers at Wembley.

Cheers

Ed
P.S Thanks for the laptop case...That you won at the famous raffle. I will put it to good use.

Ed,

Great news regards the green light for the 2nd leg play offs, you lucky bugger.

Would be great to see you posting more on here.

First beer is on me at Wembley

Back