• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
DRINK OFFER: A pint of Fosters is £2 (usually £3.20) for Saturday's match against Port Vale in all fans bars between 1pm and 3pm.

Good to see the club continuing to offer deals.

However, there is an issue here.

It's all well and good for those with access to the East getting a proper pint for £2. But what about those with only access to the West bars, which have no pumps?

It's a bit unfair to charge £2 for a PINT in the East bars. But those using the West bars end up paying £2 for a 330ml bottle.

Unless they are going to fill a PINT cup with practically 2 bottles in the West bars, then it's a bit of a **** take for Westies?

“@SUFCRootsHall: It is two bottles of Fosters for £2 which is a pint when poured into a glass as we have no cellar facilities over that side”

Fair play to the club. Not their fault that Fosters is horrific.

Think this , and other offers have been a top effort by the club to change things.
I hope fans support these where possible

Just a shame that the far post is only open to a limited part of the crowd! The far post is far better than the shrimpers bar! £2 a pint isn't bad though.

Which is the Far Post? That the one behind the East Greens? I like that bar. Where's the Groundsman's Arms? Been going to Roots Hall 20 years and I'm clueless.

Which is the Far Post? That the one behind the East Greens? I like that bar. Where's the Groundsman's Arms? Been going to Roots Hall 20 years and I'm clueless.

Under the East Blue/Yellow's.

Just inside the turnstile entrance on the right.

Fosters is a numerically approved lager...it's been passed by every employee at the club !

Well done to the club £2 a pint after last night a few more might be in the bars to take up this offer,:thumbsup:if only they can sort out my season ticket :angry:

Sorry to put a downer on this, but what about those of us who don't, can’t or won't drink alcohol (I drive so will not drink any amount of alcohol and then drive afterwards)?

Could not some sort of offer on soft drinks or tea or coffee be offered also?

Back