• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pitch Invasion On Saturday

TMWLT

Banned
I notice that in todays echo, there is a small piece tucked awya regarding saturday after the game, now as you all know I am a advocate of pitch invasions, but as for this saturday, I dont see the point, unless of course its to try and get to some of the players that have underperformed!! and speak to them about it. So for once I shall please dont invade the pitch, the last thing we want is for the players to feel they have achieved something this season.

On another matter my old pal larry lurex who is now banned after posting about the gay england team, wanted to let you all know that he is okay, and asked me to paste the below
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006350553,00.html

this team apparently then became the hybrid gay england, mind you matt the shrimp says they dont exist??? anyway he is busy doing some knitting and drinking beef teas, but will again be in bar vic after sats game!!!!

On another matter my old pal larry lurex who is now banned after posting about the gay england team, wanted to let you all know that he is okay, and asked me to paste the below
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006350553,00.html

this team apparently then became the hybrid gay england, mind you matt the shrimp says they dont exist???
Indeed they don't. If your pal Mr. Lurex really was someone who was interested in gay foottball - rather than someone who is only here to take the p*ss - then he would of course have known that the team concerned are not the "gay England team", which does not exist, but instead Stonewall FC.

But never mind. Why let the facts get in the way of a good bit of old fashioned prejudice, eh? Especially when it tries to masquerade as p*ss taking...

Matt

Does anyone else read the article and get the impression that being gay is a disability?

Well given I stastisticly some of our national team members are possiblly of that persuasion (given the old rumor that's persisted for years re football players not being able to come out ) just shows what a narrow minded childesh lot .. oh wait its the Sun what was i thinking .

Blimey maddness in this day and age.

Back