• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pitch Invasion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

southendpier

I don;t want to focus on a negative from such a fantastic night BUT, it was a real shame that fans went on to the pitch again last night, whilst we all want to celebrate the win, not being able to cheer and give thanks to the team at the immediate close of the game was dissappointing. Very selfish attitude by those fans who climb over the barriers.

The faces on the players went to from delight to concern as they were hurried off by security.

- not for the first time did we fail to stop the pitch invasion. Are we likely to get repercussions?

Agreed. I wanted to celebrate with the players, not with a load of overweight chavs!

Other negatives from last night:

1. We might have to go to Cardiff again.

2. Another 4 hour queue for a ticket.

3. Ronnie Whelan back at the hall.

Any others?

Pitch invasion nearly spoilt the night but thought the club dealt with it well getting everyone back to their seats quickly so the party could begin!

yes.

Having spent the night in the Spread not being able to get a ticket, was walking back, and at a point my speedy walking took me past a couple who had been to the game.

He was telling her how sh!t 'we' (man u) had played, and that although Southend were his second team (a very distant second he hastened to add) it was a disgrace to lose to them.

I can only assume this chap and lady had been sitting in with the home fans as they were clearly Essex people, and it was at this point i realised that these two people had taken mine and Maldon Blues seats
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave @ Nov. 08 2006,13:36)]I can only assume this chap and lady had been sitting in with the home fans as they were clearly Essex people, and it was at this point i realised that these two people had taken mine and Maldon Blues seats  
sad.gif
your exact seats? blimey, talk about coincidence!

Jeez, you lot really need to calm down..

So a few hundred couldn't contain themselves at beating MANCHESTER UTD..

I forgot, this sort of thing happens every week down The Hall doesn't it!!...

Nobody had their night spoilt, the players had a lap of honour and everybody was part of it...

What's the problem, it happens everywhere else when an amazing cup shock has occured...

Jeez, live a little eh?!!..

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 08 2006,13:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave @ Nov. 08 2006,13:36)]I can only assume this chap and lady had been sitting in with the home fans as they were clearly Essex people, and it was at this point i realised that these two people had taken mine and Maldon Blues seats  
sad.gif
hoho, but you see my point

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave @ Nov. 08 2006,13:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 08 2006,13:37)]
[b said:
sad.gif
hoho, but you see my point
I was asked by a bloke with a local accent where the East Stand was, while standing out side the East Blacks turnstile. I had great pleasure in directing him to the West Stand.
biggrin.gif

I thought the pitch invasion was quite comical and so did the rest of the bar; a couple of hundred brainless chavs screaming nonsense into the nearest camera with a "look at me, mum, I'm on the pitch" expression of near vacancy on their faces.

laugh.gif

thought it spoilt it a bit..

thought it was great when we won the league,

but was un called for last night..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ Nov. 08 2006,14:26)]Bloody Hooligans!!

tounge.gif
I LOVE YOU STU...

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ps: what a night eh
wink.gif

i love everyone at the minute...

especially kevin maher

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 08 2006,14:28)]
[b said:

tounge.gif
I LOVE YOU STU...

wink.gif
Love you 2 mate!!

My head hurts today but i dont care!!

Did ya see me??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ Nov. 08 2006,14:31)]
[b said:
[b said:

tounge.gif
I LOVE YOU STU...

wink.gif
Love you 2 mate!!

Did ya see me??
What get tackled by the stewards?!!..

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Nov. 08 2006,14:32)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

tounge.gif
I LOVE YOU STU...

wink.gif
Love you 2 mate!!

Did ya see me??

laugh.gif
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

i fell over, on my moment of glory on the cameras..
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Nov. 08 2006,14:32)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

tounge.gif
I LOVE YOU STU...

wink.gif
Love you 2 mate!!

Did ya see me??

laugh.gif
Dont know what you are talking about mate!!!

oops.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back