• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wickford_Blue

Amazing scenes at final whistle tonight.

I got on pitch and jumped in on a hug beetween moshni and prosser. See mark phillips getting mobbed aswell.

Will never forget this night

Anyone else want to share their storys?

Lovely touch with timlin coming out at the end. Kind of hugged a tear sodden trueblue. Took a second to look around as Phillips led us in singing que sera sera

I ran on like a mad man. I love football!. People who have never met before hugging each other like old friends

I'm in tears watching the video, can't imagine what it would of been like actually being there!

Very good, has anyone got a less "jumpy" version? I got a bit seasick watching (joking)!!! Oh, and what about the people in the boxes? There must be some fantastic footage from people in there!

Didnt rush on, because a) was with my daughter and she was already getting pushed about, and b) the overzealous steward was still trying to stop people getting on when there were already a thousand people on the pitch....

Once the initial rush died down and the steward chilled out I took her on there as its not something you get to do very often and was a great moment for her (and me!). First evening game, first 'semi-final', biggest crowd she has seen, we actually won with a last minute goal and to go on the pitch all in one evening. Magical.

Congrats everyone it will be a very special day at Wembley one you will be able to tell your grand kids about in future years and say I was there!

It is funny that competitions like this one are non events in the early rounds but once the final gets close it all goes mad, the same thing happened to us when we got to the final of the FA trophy and the Autoglass Windscreens shield finals, the town goes crazy for Wembley!

I think you have a decent chance of beating Crewe, it's a pity it is not Coventry because the crowd and atmosphere would have been much greater but it will still be a stunning day win or lose.

You couldn't write a better script in getting to our first Wembley final....beating them mugs in the last minute makes all the bad times worthwhile.

Despite the heavy handed stewards, I was also on the pitch cuddling and celebrating our heroes. Amazing scenes that will stay with me forever. Although I will want to win the final, getting there was the most amazing part.

Later on, pretty much all of players were out in Chameleon celebrating with the fans, a personal favourite moment was when the players and fans sang together "Are you watching Colchester", "We hate Orient" and of course a few versions of "Wem-ber-lee". Great night, so proud to be a shrimper

im watching the replay now i cant hear the orient but can hear us singing

Orient fans on their forum seem to think our fans were so quiet, I have not watched any of the SKY footage but can you hear our fans at all.

They are banging on about how much noise they made, but we can't be heard apparently.

http://s16124652.onlinehome-server....2&t=8441&sid=4a78bb000ce7ef3881646c5f7d50549e

Funny as didnt hear a lot of them other than the North West corner and I thought we did well but then i was in the middle of it. That said I didnt hear a lot of them at home and I am sure they thought they were loud.

Orient fans on their forum seem to think our fans were so quiet, I have not watched any of the SKY footage but can you hear our fans at all.

They are banging on about how much noise they made, but we can't be heard apparently.

http://s16124652.onlinehome-server....2&t=8441&sid=4a78bb000ce7ef3881646c5f7d50549e

We were far from loud for 90% of the game, very quiet and nervy atmosphere. Got very loud after we scored but when they got their second it killed the atmosphere. Rather noisy at the end though :smile:

For a massive away following I didnt think they were loud at all, heard them a few times but they seemed to be as nervous as we were!

how embarrassing...running on the pitch when you won a semi final of something. Its a culture these days. although to be fair it was mostly chavvy teenagers.

Back