• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pitch update

CC51DAS

President
Can anyone advise how the new re-laid pitch is coming on ? Can't find anything anywhere. You'd have thought SSN could have carried updates on their banner with daily reports from the head groundsman about the number of new shoots spotted and the number of centimetres it has grown.

We don't even know whether they can cut it yet and if so how many boxes of grass they remove. Are they planning to use a roller or will it not take that ?

These are the kind of questions that fans want answers to at this time of year - forget all the idle speculation about new signings - away kit etc - even the chairman's blog doesn't cover this important topic.

Maybe it's a kind of cover up because the club know the pitch won't be ready in time and we'll all have to play our home games at Gillingham or, God forbid, Colshitter.

I had a look on Google Earth and I am concerned that the pitch does look a but tatty.

I am even more concerned that there is a beige Cortina estate parked on my drive and am thinking of phoning the police so they can check I am not being burgled.

Its got plenty of time to grow and i should think our grass will be well fertalized next season with the amount of **** thats gonna be on it!!

col u, orient, gillingham, leeds, milwall the list gones on!!

I had a look on Google Earth and I am concerned that the pitch does look a but tatty.

I am even more concerned that there is a beige Cortina estate parked on my drive and am thinking of phoning the police so they can check I am not being burgled.

Has Mrs Cyril got a man-friend visiting while you were out ?

Ask your wife about the mystery car first????;)

Back