• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pizza Hut

chadded

Not striking since 2004
Going there anytime soon? Go to their website, enter your details and get a voucher for 50% off. Its only valid til the day after you enter your details, but that's better that a kick in the gonads.

I used to work in Pizza Hut, both at Uni and at home during the holidays and, to be honest, even with 50% off I wouldn't go there.

Nice spot on the voucher though, pretty good deal if thats your sort of thing.

We don't really eat Pizza Hut as my Italian wife can't believe the price of them or the fact that they taste so artificial and nothing like the good old Pizza back in Roma.
A new and authentic Italian Pizza (takeaway shop) run by Napolitans (Where pizza was born) has just opened in Sutton Road. It's really good value and the pizza is great!

My question about Pizza Hut is why is the Take Away menu so much better then the Restaurant one?

You have so many options for starters/pizzas and pastas on the takeaway menu but just a scant selection when sitting in their restaurant.

Back