• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Place All People You Think Tilly Should sign In here!

Ricey

I’m a Mod⭐⭐
Staff member
Stop people starting all these stupid threads suggesting people, just post them in here.

And I have one to start it off:

Brett Ormerod has been released by PNE.

Kaka

or Brett is a good shout for a good buy.

Last edited:
I heard C. Ronaldo may want a move away from Old Trafford with Madrid hot on hes mind. Must admit though Roots Hall sounds better that the sun of Madrid.

Brett would be a good bet though, scores goals.

Freddy Eastwood.
Stan Collymore.
Chris Powell.
Brett Angell.

Ah that feels better..:unsure:

Freddy Eastwood.
Stan Collymore.
Chris Powell.
Brett Angell.

Ah that feels better..:unsure:

Now no one can repeat there name unless it turns into anything more than a rumour. So in that fashion:

Ray Parlour
Matt Lockwood

Not sure about whether if he would come or would want to but:
Lee Frecklington- Lincoln City

Have a few mates who have season tickets at Lincoln and ive been a few games with them. Always have liked the look of the young lad. Looks very good on the ball and has great vision. My mates also seem to think that he deffo wants a move to a higher league.

Wouldnt be sure on how much he would cost though (n)

i would love us to sign Mark Bentley back.

i used to be my favourite player and was gutted when he left.

Back