• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Planned Protest/ Boycott of the Ipswich Town Pre-Season Game

Jack The Flag

One Step Beyond ♪
EVENT CANCELLED ON THE ORDERS OF THE ORGANISER

And NONE of us will be Entering the Stadium. This is not a protest to get Ron Martin out and NO CHANTS! of WE WANT MARTIN OUT will be tolerated. We are doing this on this date as it is a Pre-Season game and will not effect the players, like it would on a league game date. A few guidelines to the Protest:

1. Only Positive Chants Wanted
2. No Swearing or Threatening Behaviour
3. Everyone to wear Club colours
4. Bring as many flags as possible
5. This will be a Peacful Protest!

We will try and keep this protest going as long as the games happening, there is no ending time to it.
I am sure the Police will get hold of this, and we will corporate will the Police with whatever they ask us to do. This is not an event created by Part time supporters most of the people will be attending will be the Fans that Travel Home and Away spending lots of money to follow SUFC i am sure you can realise while this protest is being held with all the Circumstances surrounding us and our chairman.

So please attend, wear your colours, bring a flag, and KEEP it peaceful!

CAN A MODERATOR PLEASE MAKE THIS A STICKY PLEASE!

Last edited:
No this will not be the case, we will try and get people to join us, but we will not be blocking the ticket office as i really dont want to get arrested!

. And NONE of us will be Entering the Stadium. This is not a protest to get Ron Martin out and NO CHANTS! of WE WANT MARTIN OUT will be tolerated. We are doing this on this date as it is a Pre-Season game and will not effect the players, like it would on a league game date. A few guidelines to the Protest:

1. Only Positive Chants Wanted
2. No Swearing or Threatening Behaviour
3. Everyone to wear Club colours
4. Bring as many flags as possible
5. This will be a Peacful Protest!

We will try and keep this protest going as long as the games happening, there is no ending time to it.
I am sure the Police will get hold of this, and we will corporate will the Police with whatever they ask us to do. This is not an event created by Part time supporters most of the people will be attending will be the Fans that Travel Home and Away spending lots of money to follow SUFC i am sure you can realise while this protest is being held with all the Circumstances surrounding us and our chairman.

So please attend, wear your colours, bring a flag, and KEEP it peaceful!

CAN A MODERATOR PLEASE MAKE THIS A STICKY PLEASE![/QUOTE]

whats this crap a ****ing carnival?(waving ****ing flags R U ****ING JOKING) who r u to tell people how to show there feelings....MARTIN OUT!!!!!!

WHAT A LOAD OF ****!

Good luck with all this hope it goes well

shame people didnt wanna beleive it when we tried the first one then maybe this wouldnt be needed

My solo protest started after norwich at home (when i chucked my £400 ST in the bin) when i refused to go until MARTINS OUT!!!!!!!

Back