• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

dannypav

President
Noticed that Southend Council are advertising for a Planning Officer and in the blurb about the job spec it mentioned that they have several 'exciting projects in the pipeline' , which included a 'new football stadium'.

Guess these means the go ahead is now imminent ....................................:winking:

Noticed that Southend Council are advertising for a Planning Officer and in the blurb about the job spec it mentioned that they have several 'exciting projects in the pipeline' , which included a 'new football stadium'.

Guess these means the go ahead is now imminent ....................................:winking:

Sadly not, regarding your last sentence. All this will do is encourage job applications en made from Karers! :'(

Lets hope the council pick the right person. Its a far more important job than some might think. They have had a couple of shockers and it can really have an effect on the town.

The fact that a football stadium can squeeze into a pipeline gives an idea of the actual size of the stadium (or - to be fair - the vast diameter of the pipeline).... or do i not understand these weird sayings?

I might apply and in my application state clearly that my main career focus is the building of new football stadiums.

The fact that a football stadium can squeeze into a pipeline gives an idea of the actual size of the stadium (or - to be fair - the vast diameter of the pipeline).... or do i not understand these weird sayings?

Do you understand 'pipe dreams?' Some feel it is more appropriate.

Perhaps they're starting Monday?:winking:

Hope that wasnt a 'typo and should read;

'exiting projects in the pipeline' , which included a 'new football stadium'.

Back