• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Planning Updates- All The Latest Details. 28/03/2022

Well done Ron. Hopefully in time people will recognise what you’ve done for our club. It’s a pity it was such a long hard slog.

I was at the first game at Roots Hall and I look forward to the first game at Fossetts Farm. Now let’s rise up the leagues and beyond. The huge fan base here deserve’s it.
Keep the champagne on ice for just a lil' longer

Apologies if this was covered elsewhere but I’m sure I read somewhere that if a councillor happens to be a season ticket holder then he or she cannot vote.
Yes there is a well known SUFC fan who is an independent councillor on SBC, he can’t vote for a conflict of interest. I can’t name names it would not be right but many know who that is

Am I the only person that thought Ron looked a tired old man last night. Dont get me wrong, he has been ultimately responsible for the state of the club today, but I wouldn't wish ill on any human being to the point where his health has been damaged.

He certainly sounded tired, but I suspect a lot of what he looked like was down to the poor quality of the live stream.

Yes there is a well known SUFC fan who is an independent councillor on SBC, he can’t vote for a conflict of interest. I can’t name names it would not be right but many know who that is
Bit odd though because a fan could still vote either way and is probably more aware of all the issues than the other councillors.

ok so the stadium has been granted approval to build .So now its time to build a new squad to play in this new stadium .

Back