• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Play for Your Club - Points Pledge

A Century United

Firewalking for HD
Another Monday, another season. I won't be able to post as many points as I did last week, but I can promise to post 10M by by Wednesday 20:00.

As a suggestion, would people be prepared to pledge a certain number of points over the three days? That way, we can be certain of keeping our Prem place (provided we get enough commitment) and if we can then agree on a particular "Season" to increase our pledges, we could go for that elusive Champions League place with fair confidence of nailing it.

Wot say you?

:)

Couldnt post anything like 10m (it would take me about a day!) but i will pledge 1m points by wednesday

Couldnt post anything like 10m (it would take me about a day!) but i will pledge 1m points by wednesday

That's exactly what we need, though. Knowing that others are going to be posting serious amounts (and 1M is a serious contribution) should encourage everyone to have a go because they know that it won't be wasted on a team heading for relegation. Cheers, BiaL!

just been playing it, i think i could get 1m by wednesday

Last edited:
oh ok, i've only recently started playing so wouldnt really know - is about 20000 per go any good?

Another Monday, another season. I won't be able to post as many points as I did last week, but I can promise to post 10M by by Wednesday 20:00.

As a suggestion, would people be prepared to pledge a certain number of points over the three days? That way, we can be certain of keeping our Prem place (provided we get enough commitment) and if we can then agree on a particular "Season" to increase our pledges, we could go for that elusive Champions League place with fair confidence of nailing it.

Wot say you?

Can't guarantee too much as I'm tired today and off work tomorrow. Should be able to chip in 5 million - will be able to contribute much more next week though :)

As im not very good at this game, I shall go for 500,000 for now, if I hit that then I will go for the 1mil

Woo, ive already got 125,000 of my target, so looks as if I may beable to hit the 1mil

Back