• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Play Off Final

Congratulations to Burnley getting back into the top division 30 odd years after dropping out. I've a soft spot for The Clarets as they were my old dads team. :clap::clap:

Congratulations to Burnley, seen them a few times this season on TV with the games against Arsenal and Spurs. They work there socks off every week.

Congrats Burnley. Never liked Sheff United anyway so im happy.

Never mind thou Sheff United, always next year to scrap more money from West Ham ;)

That animal Chris Morgan doesn't deserve to be on a football pitch let alone the Premiership.

He should be in a cage.

Congratulations to Burnley getting back into the top division 30 odd years after dropping out. I've a soft spot for The Clarets as they were my old dads team. :clap::clap:

Nice to see I agree Harry and no 7-0 drubbing to look forward to from Leeds in the top flight too (IIRC).

PS - Like yr new avatar - been in Court lately ?

Do Burnley still have those wooden seats they had when we played there in the Championship?

I like the idea of those prawn sandwich-munching Premiership fans getting sore a*ses when they go there.

I've always had a soft spot for Burnley. No idea why. They are a club very well supported by the local (and quite small) population. A very dedicated bunch.

Was delighted with Burnley winning promotion, what an unbelivable season they have had. Promotion, Carling Cup semi-final and FA Cup quarter final and victories over Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Fulham and WBA from the Prem.

Plus Coyle scored a screamer for the reserves a month or so back. Really do like him.

Back