• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Play-Off Ticketing Details Announced

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper James @ May 09 2005,16:21)]To be honest, i can't really see a fairer way the club could have done this?
If there is and obvious one please tell me.
Allow people to use the phone so that season ticket holders such as myself who live and work in London and cannot get to Southend during office hours can also buy their tickets.

Why do season ticket holders have to buy tickets for the home leg? Isn't this still a league fixture and so the season tickets should still be valid.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ May 09 2005,16:59)]Why do season ticket holders have to buy tickets for the home leg?  Isn't this still a league fixture and so the season tickets should still be valid.
Excellent point

I work in London and a STH, there is no way I can get down to Root Hall before the weekend and my family and friends live outside of Southend!!
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ May 09 2005,17:20)]I would guess that the reason for not telephone sales for the first leg is that they can't guarantee the post getting the tickets delivered on time.
there's always registered delivery, I'm sure people wouldnt mind paying a bit extra for this.

Cheer the Blues on for me lads! I've gotta go on a business trip for the entire week! I booked it just after the LDV Final thinking that if we did make the play offs the first leg would be on the Saturday (according to The Football League site it was). Now I fly on Sunday and will miss both legs.

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for the boys and cheer them on for me. Can't believe I'm missing the games. Truly gutted.

Come on Cardiff!

I'm going to Cos on Wednesday for a week, so will miss the away leg!
sad.gif

Will be returning the following Wed so will be here for the 2nd leg!

Not sure we will make it past the Cobblers though!
sad.gif

i have a ticket stub from the shrewsbury game. can i buy more than 1 ticket with this stub on the friday?

Back