• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jonesy tap-in

Youth Team
Day of the ldv final, pre-match, nicky nicolau, 'uncynical oik' that he is, is confident of southend's chances, especially with adam barrett, master of the 'tame drab art' of defending and spencer prior, 'i prep corners', as solid as ever. Steve Tilson 'is steel on tv' in the build-up, praising, among others, his ever-present 'part erect elf', car pettefer.

As the final whistle goes, Southend have romped to victory. After giving wrexham a drubbing, everyone's talking about freddy eastwood's 'day of worst deed', having 'added forty woes' to the welshmen's cause. And as the crowd sing "there's only one stevie tilson", 'this overintense steel loony' lifts the trophy aloft as he does his lap of honour, and the mighty shrimpers 'greet impish ryhthms' banged out by the travelling blue army.

Mark Bentley, left on his own, wonders "why does no-one like 'my elk banter' ".

I really need to get a job...
sad.gif
suspect.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonesy tap-in @ Mar. 23 2005,13:22)]his ever-present 'part erect elf', carl pettefer.
You really are nuts!   But I like it.  
biggrin.gif

It's quite clear that Jonesy tap-in "enjoys a pint", anyway.

tounge.gif
wink.gif

I got one: Barry Fry is "a c**t" no wait, that doesn't work, oh well he is fat pr*ck anyway, so any excuse for some abuse, sorry!

Very true I did. An extremely good call. I know the chances are remote, but how bad would it be (and it would definitely ruin my season) if by some chance they stayed up!
down.gif

Yeah but if they stay up and we go up ,its our first 6 points of the campaign coupled with the 6 points off Col Ewe is a good start...IF we go up that is....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ Mar. 23 2005,21:22)]Yeah but if they stay up and we go up ,its our first 6 points of the campaign coupled with the 6 points off Col Ewe is a good start...IF we go up that is....
I disagree. I think the phrase you're looking for is "WHEN we go up"

'and also realistic!'...come on own up! Who do you support really!!!!
rock.gif

Yep you guessed it, Wet Sham! Asif! All I'm saying is that I remember the opening game of the season, Cheltenham weren't very good but we were even worse. We have come on leaps and bounds since then, proving that with a 3-0 win in the reverse fixture. I think our second half of the season is going well, with only one additional match compared with other teams in our league, that shouldn't disrupt the league form too much and can't wait for the season to be over knowing Tilly is an absolute f**king legend whatever happens.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scrounger700 @ Mar. 23 2005,21:48)]Yep you guessed it, Wet Sham! Asif! All I'm saying is that I remember the opening game of the season, Cheltenham weren't very good but we were even worse. We have come on leaps and bounds since then, proving that with a 3-0 win in the reverse fixture. I think our second half of the season is going well, with only one additional match compared with other teams in our league, that shouldn't disrupt the league form too much and can't wait for the season to be over knowing Tilly is an absolute f**king legend whatever happens.
Agreed!
biggrin.gif

Back