• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Player of Season - Who have you gone for.

DTS

The Business
It was a tough one between Che, Franky Banks and King Kev but the Maher has secured my vote.

Who else has voted and who have you gone for?

Gower. Consistently our best player, our second top scorer and our only creative spark.

Pretty easy choice, really. Flavs and Eastwood have shown their talent in patches but have had too much to do thanks to their hapless teammates to particularly shine in their own right. Clarke, JCR and McCormack have done alright since Christmas. The rest have been poor-to-mediocre.

I went for Collis, hasn't put a foot wrong all season.

I love the options in the Club's programme...I'd like to know how many people phoned up for Che Wilson as a giggle! I bet it's a fair few!

I'd give it to Harrold........purley for doing so well in fooling the manegement team that he's a pro footballer!

Gower for me as well. Ten goals, nearly all of them crucial, and by far our most creative player. Also improved his defensive work and stamina a lot. Maher a close second though, but his silly bookings mark him down.

Maher for me! His importance to the team is clear to see when he is suspended or has a bad day at the office.

If Gower played to his capability more often he'd get my vote and would probably storm the vote. Players like him are luxury players and too often this season I've felt he was a luxury we couldn't afford.

Peter Clarke has recieved my vote. Shakey start when played in wrong position but once put in rightful position, has been consistant!

Back