• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
All,

for the last couple of years ShrimperZone has sponsored a Southend United player for the season. This has been achieved through contributions from posters on SZ effectively buying 'shares' in the sponsorship. One share would then get you in to a draw to win one of the following:

• An SUFC shirt signed by the player
  • Two tickets to a home match
  • Two entries to an evening with the squad

No confirmation from the club as to costs this year, but we reckon it'll be something like £500 in total. So, before going ahead with sponsorship for next season, we'd like to get an indication of interest. We'll need around 50 £10 shares to be bought and as the SZ coffers are a little light at present we won't be in a position to make up the shortfall.

So, if you think you'd be interested, please reply to this thread, indicating how many shares you would be likely to buy.

I'll kick off by pledging £10. So £490 to go...

Thanks,

The SZ Team

You can put me down for a tenner for Jeff. If its Walker ill politely decline.

I Thank you

Put me down for a pledge of £10 as usual.

Can't we try and get Lee Barnard? But knowing our luck we will sponsor him and first game of the season he will have an injury that puts him out for the whole season! What has actually happened to Paul Furlong is he still on our books?

Any idea how we're doing? It looks like about £200 in pledges so far on the two threads.......we don't know what the target figure is or how Uxbridge got on with his "enquiries"?

Back