• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
All,

I have just received details from SUFC regarding player sponsorship for this season. Prices seems reasonable, so we'd like to give it a go. Here's the plan. The sponsorship, which will run in the name of ShrimperZone.com, will be split in to £10 'shares'. Each share gets you an entry in to a raffle which will put you in the running for one of the following prizes:

• Signed shirt of your Sponsors Player (Signed in front of you at the training ground)
• 2 places in the Blues Lounge for a game of your choice, includes food and drink
• Lunch & Presentation of shirt by your Sponsored Player at the Training Ground

If you are interested in getting involved, please reply to this thread with the number of shares you would be willing to buy. We need 41 people paying a tenner each for home sponsorship, or we could, numbers permitting, do home and away sponsorship. We'll see how we go.

These are the players currently available; I have only listed those that, according to the club, are on permanent deals. Bear in mind this will change as players get snapped up, so if you are interested, get in quick!

Sean Clohessy
Peter Gilbert
Graham Coughlan
Sofiene Zaaboub
Ryan Hall
Adam bouzid
Matt Phillips
Luke Prosser
Louie Soares
Harry Crawford
Rhys Evans

I will kick things off

Uncle Leo (1 share; if I have one of the winning tickets, I'll throw it back in to the draw)

All,

Uncle Leo (1 share; if I have one of the winning tickets, I'll throw it back in to the draw)
Steveo 1 share - If we dont get 41 I won't mind if we just divide the cost by the number of people who are interested.

Last edited:
Back