• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Ok everyone, we now have our player - Sean Clohessy. The sponsorship will be in the name of ShrimperZone and Travelzone

Listed below are all the pledges. If a name is listed multiple times it means they will have multiple shares once the draw has been made. One share equals £10. ShrimperZone will send the club a cheque for the full amount at the end of the month, meaning we will need everyone's tenners/whatevers no later than September 26th.

There are a number of options for getting the cash to us:

a) Click on the PayPal link either on the front page or in one of the owner signatures. Be sure to PM me to let me know you have paid
b) Give the money to one of the owners (most likely mcnasty, Cricko or SBH) at a game
c) PM me for my home address if you would like to send a cheque

Uncle Leo
Uncle Leo
ESB
Roxy
Kent
OBL
Firestorm
Firestorm
Billericay
Pubey
Cricko
Pickledseal
steveo
Harold Bishop
dizzy
mcnasty
blueveined
madaboutblues
MtS
South Bucks
Spiff
Greenelk
Ol Blue Eyes
delr
Pear-le
canveyshrimper
devonexile
The General
The Flying Scotsman
The Flying Scotsman
jamesmut2000
The Blue Stig
Watermill Wino
Watermill Wino
Watermill Wino
Watermill Wino
Watermill Wino
Watermill Wino
MK Shrimper
beemamad
beemamad

I did say I'd take a 2nd James, do you not need it now?

So did I???

I'll happily drop to 1 share.

Oooh, this could get confusing now!

OBL and jamesmut2000, I was under the (possibly false) impression that you only wanted two shares each if we were struggling. However, Watermill Wino helped us over the line comfortably.

If you'd both like two, then I can take on off Flying Scotsman and one off Watermill Wino and reallocate accordingly. Let me know how you'd like to take it forward.

Oooh, this could get confusing now!

OBL and jamesmut2000, I was under the (possibly false) impression that you only wanted two shares each if we were struggling. However, Watermill Wino helped us over the line comfortably.

If you'd both like two, then I can take on off Flying Scotsman and one off Watermill Wino and reallocate accordingly. Let me know how you'd like to take it forward.

If the others don't mind - but I'm not gonna cause a fuss about it either way!! I'll take whatever is available!

If everyone who has so generously offered to pledge pays their £10 TravelZone would under write the multiples as most have travelled with us in the past and future. So I make that £100 from TZ?
That's if it's ok with the fellow Zoners?

If everyone who has so generously offered to pledge pays their £10 TravelZone would under write the multiples as most have travelled with us in the past and future. So I make that £100 from TZ?

A wonderful offer, thank WW. Thoughts people?

Sounds like a plan. Wino, you must be feeling flush this month!!!

HAven't a clue what Wino's talking about, I'll take just one then as we seem to be ok.

Sounds like a plan. Wino, you must be feeling flush this month!!!

Not really James but I feel that the raffle on the ShrimperZone TZ service to Northampton may well be going towards it.:)

HAven't a clue what Wino's talking about, I'll take just one then as we seem to be ok.

It is just an offer to the fellow Zoners who pledged, or not, to say thank you for having TZ as part of the family.:thumbsup:

Sorry for any confusion.:(:dim:

Last edited:
Not really James but I feel that the raffle on the ShrimperZone TZ service to Northampton may well be going towards it.:)

It is just an offer to the fellow Zoners who pledged, or not, to say thank you for having TZ as part of the family.:thumbsup:

Sorry for any confusion.:(:dim:

Right so the easy thing is,to pay your money over as Uncle Leo has suggested and Wino will make up the difference...simples.

Thanks to all that are supporting this.

Hmm.

Lately, when I roll my mouse over a signature with an image it's giving me the chance to click it, which pops it out into an image viewer, which is great and all, but it's stopping me from donating via paypal (As it won't bring me to the donate site, it pops out the signature). It's also stopping me from being taken to the betting sites.

I use Firefoz usually, but it's occuring in IE too...

IE is shyte with the Zone ESB try the link on the home page.

Google chrome seems to be the one.

Back