• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

SZ/TZ Player Sponsorship 2012/2013 - Sean Clohessy

All,

I have just confirmed with the club that ShrimperZone/TravelZone will once again be sponsoring Sean Clohessy.

The sponsorship costs about £420, so ideally we'd sell 42 £10 shares but people are welcome to buy more than one if they wish. Every share gets you a ticket in to the draw to win one of two prizes

Two tickets to a home match of your choice with pre and post match access to the Blues Lounge
Lunch at the training ground, where you would meet Sean and get a signed shirt

So if you are interested, please reply to this thread. I shall add your name to a spreadsheet (from which the draw will be made using the random function) and will take replies on this thread as a commitment to pay. Ways to pay:

Via the PayPal buttons on the owners' signatures. Please also drop me and Cricko a PM to let us know you have paid this way.

Cheque. PM me and I'll give you my address

Cash to Cricko or mcnasty. I'm sure plenty of you will see us old rascals round and about Southend.

Cheers

1 share-Cricko.
1 share-Mcnasty.
1 share-The Big Shrimp.
2 shares-Kent Shrimper.
2 shares-OBL.
1 share-The Blue Stig.
1 share-BarnaBlue.
1 share-Malcontent

I'll take a couple Ken, one for us each. Having had the pleasure of lunch with Sean last year, I can only comment on what a lovely bloke he is. Will Paypal money over in a bit, could have paid cash today if you'd said!

1 share-Cricko.
1 share-Mcnasty.
1 share-The Big Shrimp.
2 shares-Kent Shrimper.
2 shares-OBL.
1 share-The Blue Stig.
1 share-BarnaBlue.
1 share-Malcontent.
1 share- Uncle Leo.
2 shares- South Bucks Shrimper.

Having nagged so many people for money for this over the years, I can hardly not put my hand in my pocket this year! Put me down for one share please.

I won the "meal and match tickets" prize last year. My son and I had a great evening at the Crawley game.

2 shares for me please.

1 share-Cricko.
1 share-Mcnasty.
1 share-The Big Shrimp.
2 shares-Kent Shrimper.
2 shares-OBL.
1 share-The Blue Stig.
1 share-BarnaBlue.
1 share-Malcontent.
1 share-Uncle Leo.
2 shares-South Bucks Shrimper.
2 shares- jamesmut2000.