• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Player sponsorship 2018/19 Fully Pledged.

Guys, I must not have noticed when you said what they were, but isn't the top prize normally dinner at the end of season Sponsors' Evening?

Not really sure Kay TBH it is all a bit vague.

From: Rebecca Groom <Rebecca.Groom@southend-united.co.uk>
Sent: 02 July 2018 13:14
To: john crickson
Subject: RE: RE:

Hi John,

This is what the package includes: You can see your name or company name in every matchday programme at Roots Hall, two passes in The Blues Legends Lounge for a category C game and a signed shirt presented by your player at our highly entertaining player sponsor night.

Kind Regards,

Rebecca Groom
Commercial Coordinator

Could you check it out please @OldBlueLady

Last edited:
Not really sure Kay TBH it is all a bit vague.

From: Rebecca Groom <Rebecca.Groom@southend-united.co.uk>
Sent: 02 July 2018 13:14
To: john crickson
Subject: RE: RE:

Hi John,

This is what the package includes: You can see your name or company name in every matchday programme at Roots Hall, two passes in The Blues Legends Lounge for a category C game and a signed shirt presented by your player at our highly entertaining player sponsor night.

Kind Regards,

Rebecca Groom
Commercial Coordinator

Could you check it out please @OldBlueLady

Ah, so the shirt comes with the Sponsors Dinner. That's two prizes there, the Sponsors Dinner with the shirt being presented, and then the two passes for the Blues Legends' Lounge. Presumably. I'm not sure about the lunch at B&L, though that's an easy thing for them to agree to - not had a confirmation email as such, mine's been done verbally!

No mention of dinners.
The Sponsors' Night is a dinner, was at the Arlington for the first time last season after several years at the Rendezvous. It's included a meal for the last 5 or 6 years to my certain knowledge - a certain Mr Wordsworth got me very drunk at it the season before last! I'm sure I've heard that they're planning similarly this season.

I don’t wish to raise a formal complaint, at this stage, but I wonder whether my order is stuck with the dispatch department or still being located in the warehouse?

I don’t wish to raise a formal complaint, at this stage, but I wonder whether my order is stuck with the dispatch department or still being located in the warehouse?

The service department is still awaiting confirmation addresss from a few others before setting the 1000 staff and the lorries in motion. :Thumbs up:

Never heard back from @Suecha for an address.,so have posted the others off to the Mug winners today..Sorry for the delay.

Back