• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Player's alternative Employment.

McNasty

It was mentioned in another thread that some of our player who could leave in the summer might end up playing in the Blue Square and would need jobs to boost their wages. In this fantasy thread what employment do you think any SUFC players could do if they had to take on jobs in the real world, and why ?

Baldwin ---- Door supervisor cos he looks hard.

Scott Spencer Radio Bristol DJ (Friday Night Party Night 19:00-22:00 playing 90's club classics)

Steve Mildenhall can be my manservant :whistling:and I'm pretty sure OBL would find a similar position for Macca;)

Macca is actually a trained (or part trained) electrician I believe so of all of them I think he'd find work easiest to come by.

Ron Martin could find local work at either Col Ewe or Borient.

Franck Moussa can wander the North American tundra, searching for food and fighting off competition for mates with his antlers.

According to my inside information Laurent was sent for training as a cycle courier, but they failed him - he always got to the right area in excellent time, but he could never work out just where he was supposed to deliver to.

Osei Sankofa could easily be involved in a tug of war between fast food giants McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Subway and The Fish House.

Malone, Paterson and Laurent with their limp wristed running style, might make it as ballerinas.

Last edited:
I hear from a reliable source that our two french players like a cheeky drive through McDonalds after training, so seeing as they know the place very well maybe they might be serving us the Big Macs opposite Garons.

Ron could always help build the 2016 olyimpic games stadium for the Brazilians, i here they want it on time

I hear from a reliable source that our two french players like a cheeky drive through McDonalds after training, so seeing as they know the place very well maybe they might be serving us the Big Macs opposite Garons.

I heard they like classic French cuisine prepared with the traditional levels of animal cruelty.

Last edited:
Granty would be suited to pretty much anything where he can spend the majority of time on his arse.

Did Jonny Herd ever have Javelin tryouts at school? Reckon he could be good at that. Alternatively i've noticed he's pretty handy with the towel so might be half decent as a hair washer in a hairdressers.

Macca could be a review writer for Essex nightlife.

If Joyce was still here he'd have been pretty handy at dodgeball - he always managed to get out the way of the ball.

Pretty sure Dougie's sorted, the pension must be just around the corner.

Spencer = Screech's stunt double. Simple.

Scannell to open a pie shop in the West Stand with a view to expanding at FF. Pretty sure he could employ Laurent and Christophe as they've got no hope otherwise.

I could go on, but I won't.

Back