• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
http://www.southendunited.co.uk/page/Blogs/0,,10444~1454226,00.html

Sounds like they will be having some fun.

Here is the full list of who is going as what:

Steve Mildenhall (The Hulk), Simon Francis (Buzzlight Lightyear), Peter Clarke (Jack Sparrow), Adam Barrett (Snow White), Anthony Grant (Hugh Heffner), Alan McCormack (Leprechaun), Lee Barnard (Rambo), James Walker (Robin Hood), Alex Revell (Cinderella), Damian Scannell (SUFC team-mate), Osei Sankofa (Michael Jackson), Dougie Freedman (Ghostbuster), Hal Robson-Kanu (Spiderman), Johhny Herd (Ali G), Charles Ademeno (Emu), JF Christophe (Superman), Kevin Betsy (The Incredibles), Dan Harding (Robin), Ian Joyce (Gangster), Clark Masters (Santa Claws), Francis Laurent (Austin Powers), Peggy Lokondo (Harry Potter), Lee Sawyer (Wolferine), Paul Furlong (A Women), Stuart O'Keefe (Wonder Women), Adam Federici (Danger Mouse), Jamie Forshaw (Beetle Juice), Luke Thurlbourne (Miami Vice).

MJ is the better defender

I think Che Wilson would have made a good Michael Jackson. Admittedly he's probably a bit too tanned, but the way he glided backwards when faced with an opponent running at him was like watching Wacko moonwalk.

I think Che Wilson would have made a good Michael Jackson. Admittedly he's probably a bit too tanned, but the way he glided backwards when faced with an opponent running at him was like watching Wacko moonwalk.

o0rqr5.jpg

Lee Barnard being Rambo is quite a worry. Lee can't even get dressed without injuring himself so I'm not sure being all action John Rambo is such a good idea.

I found Adam Barrett's piece about Barnard brilliant LOL!

http://www.southendunited.co.uk/page/Blogs/0,,10444~1454226,00.html

Sounds like they will be having some fun.

Here is the full list of who is going as what:

Steve Mildenhall (The Hulk), Simon Francis (Buzzlight Lightyear), Peter Clarke (Jack Sparrow), Adam Barrett (Snow White), Anthony Grant (Hugh Heffner), Alan McCormack (Leprechaun), Lee Barnard (Rambo), James Walker (Robin Hood), Alex Revell (Cinderella), Damian Scannell (SUFC team-mate), Osei Sankofa (Michael Jackson), Dougie Freedman (Ghostbuster), Hal Robson-Kanu (Spiderman), Johhny Herd (Ali G), Charles Ademeno (Emu), JF Christophe (Superman), Kevin Betsy (The Incredibles), Dan Harding (Robin), Ian Joyce (Gangster), Clark Masters (Santa Claws), Francis Laurent (Austin Powers), Peggy Lokondo (Harry Potter), Lee Sawyer (Wolferine), Paul Furlong (A Women), Stuart O'Keefe (Wonder Women), Adam Federici (Danger Mouse), Jamie Forshaw (Beetle Juice), Luke Thurlbourne (Miami Vice).

No question in my mind, Anthony Grant should go as Andre 2000 from Outkast...

andre3000.jpg

andrea3000.jpg

James Walker as Eddie Murphy

pic1.jpg

Alex Revell as Red Rum...

smiling_horse.jpg

They wouldn't even need to dress up.

id quite like betsy to go as an effective winger, seeing as its fancy dress

Actually, I don't suppose you can make gifs can you?

If you could make him moonwalk that would be the greatest thing on the internet.

I am sure if you speak to fredheim_holm or ayrshire_blue they might be able to sort something out.

:clap::clap:

ps Any chance you can add another speech bubble saying "I'm bad"

What is it with you and Che Wilson? Why is it that you continue to attack him at every opportunity even though he is no longer a player with us?

I find your attitude most bizarre. Perhaps you can explain why it is that you hate him so much?

Personally I think a player who was a regular in our two promotion winning sides deserves a little more respect.

Back