• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommy tucker

Manager
Now am I right in thinking contracts finish on the last day of this month . And from what I read we can bring in freebie player and loan players from the 1st of july . Now before you all shout me down is it just possible that Brown and penny has a list of players who they might be able to call on to bring the squad up to a level to pick from a squad all be it small . Havent we been hear before when Paul sturrock took over . It almost worked before so maybe it might work again .

Not quite like when Sturrock took over, he had pretty much nothing.

Brown at least has a few decent players. I almost said a spine of a team, but with Clohessey and Cresswell to leave and only Timlin in the middle we dont really have that at the moment.

Still a fair rebuild required but I imagine that suits the manager.

Not quite like when Sturrock took over, he had pretty much nothing.

Brown at least has a few decent players. I almost said a spine of a team, but with Clohessey and Cresswell to leave and only Timlin in the middle we dont really have that at the moment.

Still a fair rebuild required but I imagine that suits the manager.

Will also give a fair picture of what he can or can't do. There will be little room for blaming poor results on an inherited team.

I am sure that Phil brown and Dave penny will have some contacts to bring in players before the season starts . wet spam players will maybe a good bet giving he is mates with big sam .

Back