• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Players guaranteed to Score against us next Season

What are the odds that the majority of these guys knock one in against us next season:

Mark Bentley
Duncian Jupp
Efe Sodje
Michael Ricketts
Wayne Gray

Have I missed any??

Constantine garaunteed, especially cos the boo boys will be giving him some stick aswell probably.

Ricketts if he manages to play more than 10 minutes this season for Wallsall.

Constantine garaunteed, especially cos the boo boys will be giving him some stick aswell probably.

Ricketts if he manages to play more than 10 minutes this season for Wallsall.

I doubt we'll have to worry about Ricketts then.

I can see Sodje scoring against us. And Constantine.

and all of them will kiss the badge in front of X block Carl Cort style just to ram it home.. ;-)

Matt Lockwood. The local boy that never played for us and seems quite glad about it, so he's bound to.

Constantine's training with Leeds, waiting for a contract once their embargo is lifted. If this happens then the script is written.
First home game of the season against us, need i say more.

and all of them will kiss the badge in front of X block Carl Cort style just to ram it home.. ;-)

Benno wouldn't. I bet he couldn't bring himself to even play against us. He'd pull a Collymore-esque sickie on the eve of the game.

At least in my head his love for SUFC is that strong.

Wayne Gray seems fairly nailed on to score against us

Cant see Ricketts scoring, seem to remember him having a chance against us last season (and was duly rubbish, although I was holding my breath when he was on the pitch)

Agree about Sodje

Back