• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No doubt the stataticians amongst us can answer the question, but the latest (sad) news of injuries don't half make it seem like there have been a lot of players in and out this season ....... perhaps not out as in "sold" but more like "missing" during significant parts of the season ......:unsure:

Morris - 2nd injury this season - unusual I would say
Johnson - dismissed
Kalala - out injured for rest of season
Dickinson - out injured for rest of season
Leonard - have I missed something - is he injured?
Sawyer - fit, injured, fit, injured and now fit again
Asante - out on loan?
Crawford - out on loan or injured?
Corr - injured
Paterson - best left unsaid
Sturrock - injured and then hardly seen all season

I suspect there are others I have missed - but all this "turmoil" must be a factor in our overall performance this season. What happened to the days of playing a season with only 12 or 13 players ...........:smile:

Spoke to Ryan Leonard a week ago. He is recuperating from a knee injury. Doing very light stuff in the gym and pool but says he hopes to be available for selection again a little before the end of the season.

Chris Phillips said this morning Leonard is likely to out for the rest of the season too.

Crawford had knee surgery didn't he?

Think Blair has been injured but he tweeted this the other day..."Coming soon to a large grass surface near you.... The Jedi"

I was under the impression Kyle's loan with Thurrock expired either last saturday or the saturday before. Nothing said since on OS about whether he's still there or back with us. Confusing one.

Again spoken to Blair and he's been recuperating after a slight calf injury. closer to being available again than what Ryan L is. Maybe up for selection now.

Drastic™;1373811 said:
Think Blair has been injured but he tweeted this the other day..."Coming soon to a large grass surface near you.... The Jedi"

How many pitches are there over at Garons these days ??

:net: :winking:

Thanks for the information concerning Leonard - I must have missed that bit of injury news.

It says something about the team when we are still in with a good shout of promotion and yet we don't have a "settled" midfield or forward line. Chances all round for players to stake a claim for being the player of choice in their preferred position ................ :footballer:

It says something about the team when we are still in with a good shout of promotion and yet we don't have a "settled" midfield or forward line. Chances all round for players to stake a claim for being the player of choice in their preferred position

Whilst i agree to a certain degree Ratt i'd still rather we have a settled starting line up entering this crucial stage of the season

Yes, if one is looking for a silver lining, then it could be that the injuries mean that there is a more limited choice of players available and therefore the remaining fit players know they will get a run of games and they have to get on and get the points on the board - in an odd way, it might prove to be something that provides further motivation .......

When does Sampson return to Bolton then? I thought Monday night was his last game.

Two of the last games, same starting line up, haven't lost, if they win this weekend then it's pretty settled isn't it?

Settled to me is 8-10 games with only a couple of changes through that spell for knocks / suspensions

The Burton line up showed 6 changes, the Creepy one none, lets see what Saturday brings eh ...

Peterborough are looking to loan out Stricker Emile Sinclair scored 7 goals in 18 apperances maybe worth a punt

Asante's first game for Thurrock was on Jan 28th so his loan would have finished on Feb 27th. No news since then so don't know of his whereabouts.

Not disputing mr shrimpfan. it is I can assure you that Sampson's loan ends on sat unless Luggy has extended this in the meantime.

Back