• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Players quiz from the match programme.

DTS

The Business
I know footballers as a whole are not the most intelligent bunch but this weeks questions amazed me.

I asked my mates nephew who is 12 the same questions and he got the same score as Charlie McDonald which i thought was pretty good considering my mates nephew quite rightly didnt know Zoltan Liptaks squad number.

This weeks questions.

Q. Who is the labour party leader (Baring in mind this is the current prime minister)

A. Charlie - I dont follow politics.

Now I am not being funny. Its fair to not know who is shadow vice chancellor or something but surely everyone should know who the PM is?

:thump:

Last edited:
When we played Crewe, one of the questions was
What is McCormacks squad number?

Daryl: 23 :thump:

I know footballers as a whole are not the most intelligent bunch but this weeks questions amazed me.

I asked me mates nephew who is 12 the same questions and he got the same score as Charlie McDonald which i thought was pretty good considering my mates nephew quite rightly didnt know Zoltan Liptaks squad number.

This weeks questions.

Q. Who is the labour party leader (Baring in mind this is the current prime minister)

Now I am not being funny. Its fair to not know who is shadow vice chancellor or something but surely everyone should know who the PM is?

Zoltan Liptak is 15, Create Your Own. We established this some time ago

I said quite rightly as he lives in Brighton and had hardly heard of Southend let alone Zoltan Liptak.

:flamer:

Not good enough Dave, call yourself an Uncle? :p

Despite his Dad saying his son isn't allowed anything to do with football, when he's old enough I am going to educate my nephew to the delights of Southend!

It was also impressive to see Adam Barrett choose to pass on a multiple choice question - with only a) or b) as a possible answer!

Not good enough Dave, call yourself an Uncle? :p

Despite his Dad saying his son isn't allowed anything to do with football, when he's old enough I am going to educate my nephew to the delights of Southend!

He is my mates nephew so asking if I can take him to football may end up with me looking like a nonce.

"I don't follow politics" being up there with "Don't know, it was before my time" in the list of crap excuses for getting a quiz question wrong.

1066 was before everyone's time*, does that mean we shouldn't know it was the year of the Battle of Hastings? :thump:

*apart from Cricko and canveyshrimper

"I don't follow politics" being up there with "Don't know, it was before my time" in the list of crap excuses for getting a quiz question wrong.

1066 was before everyone's time*, does that mean we shouldn't know it was the year of the Battle of Hastings? :thump:

*apart from Cricko and canveyshrimper

Harry had some buggers Eye out.....

I asked my mates nephew who is 12 the same questions and he got the same score as Charlie McDonald which i thought was pretty good considering my mates nephew quite rightly didnt know Zoltan Liptaks squad number.

This weeks questions.

Very lame i have to say!:thump: :thump:

Back