• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Players released from swansea

Crabby Shrimper

President
6 players have been released from swansea (released early through good behaviour I believe).

They are...

Roger Freestone
Michael Howard
Johnathan Coates
Matthew rees
Stuart Roberts
Kevin Nugent

I'm guessing that being released from swansea means they've got to be pretty poor, but any opther opinions?

weve already got a good leader in kevin maher
smile.gif

You've got to bear in mind that sometimes it just doesn't work out for players and sometimes players just need a change.

Got a feeling Coates has been quite a regular for them over recent years (but can't be sure). None of them look any better than our current crop though.

I remember once thinking coates was amongst the worst players i have ever seen at roots hall, then seeing swansea on sky where he had a blinder. nugent does have a good record, but who needs him, we've got super lawrie dudfield!

There is one very talented player in there, Stuart Roberts. Quick and skillful right-winger who would be perfect if Gower is to remain on the left. If Corbett can get himself fit and lose his excess weight though we'd have no need for Roberts.......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Proud Shrimper @ May 12 2004,19:49)]There is one very talented player in there, Stuart Roberts. Quick and skillful right-winger who would be perfect if Gower is to remain on the left. If Corbett can get himself fit and lose his excess weight though we'd have no need for Roberts.......
What about Pettefer?
rock.gif

It's great to have this forgetting of quality players!

The midfield will have some real strength in depth if everyone re-signs.

Back