• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mini Shrimp

Youth Team
After today's game when the players were on their lap of honour I asked Sean Clohessy if he has to keep his shirt and he replied with 'yes, I have to give it to my sponsor. I looked in the programme and his home shirt sponsor is 'Shrimperzone.com'. I realised a few other players also had this sponsor. Is anyone selling their shirts?

I was given Sean's shirt after today's match and we will be auctioning or raffling the shirt in the very near future.

We at the Zone would like to thank dannypav for donating the shirt that he won in our sponsors' draw.

Surely he has at least another home shirt as a spare and also his away and spare away shirt, what happens to them?

I was given Sean's shirt after today's match and we will be auctioning or raffling the shirt in the very near future.

We at the Zone would like to thank dannypav for donating the shirt that he won in our sponsors' draw.
Will you be auctioning on shrimperzone?

Might be auctioning mine. Gave it to the club to get it signed by the players, and Spicer and Spillane have had the cheek to sign it

Now, I didn't know this. I remember players in the past giving out their shirts last match of the season and I would expect that sponsors already have been given a nice, clean autographed one as I was last season.

Now, I didn't know this. I remember players in the past giving out their shirts last match of the season and I would expect that sponsors already have been given a nice, clean autographed one as I was last season.

Indeed they do, so not sure what harm giving their shirts away would have done, especially as there will be a new kit next season.

The shirt I received yesterday was moist and still warm so it certainly wasn't "nice and clean".

Back