• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Christian Dailly last mentioned on here in C C Csiders' terrible Jewish Chronicle pun back in November and before that March last year in a list of FA Cup winning Shrimpers.

But a great shout.

I'd say the likes of Ricketts, Currie, Chapman, Belsvik have a certain notoriety to them. It's probably harder to name their team mates from those matches.

That defender we had on loan from Reading a season or 2 ago, maybe made 1 or 2 appearances. It began with an M. I'm really stuck with this one.

That defender we had on loan from Reading a season or 2 ago, maybe made 1 or 2 appearances. It began with an M. I'm really stuck with this one.

Sean Morrison?

Got sent off, possibly on debut.

But he was closer to a decade ago.

John Spicer. Clubs actually spent money to sign him and he scored a penalty in a shootout for Arsenal in the league cup.

Decent bloke. Had lunch with him down at Boots and Laces once. Shame he never got many chances. I know he was sent off and didn't really get a look in after that

Anyone signed under the Alvin Martin / Alan Little era? mainly becos we were so bad but how about

Miquel de Souza
Gordon Connolley
Alex Burns

and Big Nev Southall

Back