• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SouthLondonShrimper

Youth Team
In light of the last couple of days with some players declaring that they want out of the club, I thought it might be a bit of fun to discuss the players that we wish had left the club but who for whatever reason either outstayed their welcome or were given contract extensions.

I'll start off with a few:

Danny Webb
Kevin Maher
Mark Rawle

In light of the last couple of days with some players declaring that they want out of the club, I thought it might be a bit of fun to discuss the players that we wish had left the club but who for whatever reason either outstayed their welcome or were given contract extensions.

I'll start off with a few:

Danny Webb
Kevin Maher
Mark Rawle

Mark Rawle is one I wish had stayed longer. I know he verbally agreed a new deal then cleared off to Oxford but I thought he was a good striker.

Mark Rawle is one I wish had stayed longer. I know he verbally agreed a new deal then cleared off to Oxford but I thought he was a good striker.

Ditto Maher. The Captain of a back to back promotion winning side, a great player IMO.

Stan Collymore - should have stayed at the club he loved and got us in the Premier League

McCormack. Great at the start, but a drunken, fighting, skiving idiot at the end.

Phil Gridelet.

To think we had such dross in the championship/div 1 days.

Simon Livett was toilet as well

Back