• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The JPT Final is almost two months before the Champions League Final. It will be at Wembley as confirmed on the JPT website.

The JPT Final is almost two months before the Champions League Final. It will be at Wembley as confirmed on the JPT website.

you will soon see that the FA has made the decision to not allow the jpt at wembley and that the jpt website is a bit behind things, it might even end up at cardiff again yet.

The JPT website (linked to at the top of this page) was updated this week with the details of the second round draw. It claims that the final is at Wembley.

Remember reading about this a few weeks ago. Sod Old Trafford, i'm sure any fan of the 6 clubs fortunate enough to be participating would rather go to The Millenium Stadium for a day out or 2. I certainly would, after the 3 trips down there 5-6 years ago. Great city (ignore a few of the natives), loads of pubs and clubs to frequent before and after the game

No way, if it isnt wembley then i would take a trip to old trafford any day, fantastic stadium.

like i said this site is not updated since june, things have since changed four times over, this site gets updated less than the southend website mate, thats how slow and behind this is.

Not updated since June ? It's got last weeks results !

Remember reading about this a few weeks ago. Sod Old Trafford, i'm sure any fan of the 6 clubs fortunate enough to be participating would rather go to The Millenium Stadium for a day out or 2. I certainly would, after the 3 trips down there 5-6 years ago. Great city (ignore a few of the natives), loads of pubs and clubs to frequent before and after the game

No way, if it isnt wembley then i would take a trip to old trafford any day, fantastic stadium.

Every one has their own opinion. I've been to Old Trafford several times and although it's a great stadium, there are very few facilities within walking distance to make a day or weekend to savour the experience. Plus it always rains there.

Back