• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

Don't get drawn into any fun with Col Ewe fans today as we don't want any banning orders.

Just remember Southend United is for life, not just for ColEwe

Bound to be a few clowns on both sides of the equation, of course we all want to win but leave the aggression to supporting your team, banter is great, abuse or worse is stupid and often punished. I see your local plod are bringing their high spec camera down to the WHCS today, so they will have some lovely pics to prosecute any trouble makers!

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/141...close_eye_on_football_hooligans/?ref=mr&lp=14

Absolutely - being excited and "up for it" is one thing - having no consideration for others and acting like an idiot is another.

It's a day out for everyone - young and old alike - not just for those that consider themselves to be "true blues".

Well said. I prefer to think of our rivalry as a healthy local rivalry with no malice. Banter rather than fistycuffs.
Besides, it would be too unfair to take on rent-a-fans :hilarious:

Should of done a 12.00pm kick off for this one really, job done by us and three points back down the A127:smile:

Should of done a 12.00pm kick off for this one really, job done by us and three points back down the A127:smile:

In many ways I am surprised it wasn't a 12.00 kick off but weirdly the CUFC Police Tweets are encouraging fans to get there early and enjoy drinking and eating in the bars! Perhaps they are on a commision for how many Lager Louts they nick!!

I don't drink till NYE so I more likely to have a Diet Coke and enjoy the day, it's long time coming and over 4 hours to go!

Can't wait for this game and I'm only listening to it on the radio, will be at millwal game tho:smile:

Well said. I prefer to think of our rivalry as a healthy local rivalry with no malice. Banter rather than fistycuffs.
Besides, it would be too unfair to take on rent-a-fans :hilarious:
33000 at Wembley, we have a few rent a fans ourselves

Bound to be a few clowns on both sides of the equation, of course we all want to win but leave the aggression to supporting your team, banter is great, abuse or worse is stupid and often punished. I see your local plod are bringing their high spec camera down to the WHCS today, so they will have some lovely pics to prosecute any trouble makers!

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/141...close_eye_on_football_hooligans/?ref=mr&lp=14

Find it strange how they say that the cameras have been a deterrent so far this season; they've only just announced they've got them so how are they supposed to have been a deterrent if nobody knew about them.
The drop in problems at home games this year has been down to the fact that the police have now actually upped their game presence wise when required hence less happening, and not before time. Several times last season they seemed to have been caught with their trousers down, especially when those nice friendly people from Cambridge came to town.

Don't get drawn into any fun with Col Ewe fans today as we don't want any banning orders.

Just remember Southend United is for life, not just for ColEwe

Agreed......... It's just a game of football, not life or death. Remember we're all human beings and deserve respect no matter what football team you support.

A few of my friends are Col U fans and as delighted and ecstatic as I was for the win, I do feel for them as they are not that bad and indeed they are are really quite decent folk.

Back