• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Silencer

Director
Youth matches, Prem u/21 matches, EFL matches, reserve matches and bucket loads of non league matches throughout the week and non less so than this evening....where oh where will our illustrious Gaffer cast his eye. Maybe an afternoon match followed by an evening match!!!!

Nope - he is working on Brand Brown by commentating for five live all the way up at Burton!!!!! :angry:

Now if he seals a deal for Firmino or Lallana I'll forgive him but the bloke is a clown who has his priorities all wrong.

Bridges with who? You're just a username. You burnt your bridges with the Brown hate.......

With a lot of people on here. Youve shown your true colours and nobody will trust you or have the time of day for you now. I don't hate Brown but I don't think he's the didn't man for the job anymore. He doesn't hold much respect from the fans

Brown on the radio...why? If he knew that much about team building, getting the best out of players and tactics, we would be a championship team by now. Dont see many ex players trying to play under him again, contacts recommending youth players or even sending loads to train or on loan. The guy flatters to deceive and is cheap in every sense of the word.

Youth matches, Prem u/21 matches, EFL matches, reserve matches and bucket loads of non league matches throughout the week and non less so than this evening....where oh where will our illustrious Gaffer cast his eye. Maybe an afternoon match followed by an evening match!!!!

Nope - he is working on Brand Brown by commentating for five live all the way up at Burton!!!!! :angry:

Now if he seals a deal for Firmino or Lallana I'll forgive him but the bloke is a clown who has his priorities all wrong.

Funny you should say that, that's exactly what he and others at the club did yesterday.

You will be pleased to know PB is looking at 4 players this week, as well as those on trial.

You never know one of those could be playing for Burton tonight.

With a lot of people on here. Youve shown your true colours and nobody will trust you or have the time of day for you now. I don't hate Brown but I don't think he's the didn't man for the job anymore. He doesn't hold much respect from the fans

Liar, liar pants are on fire

Rigsby, unless you have inside information on the set-up at Roots Hall, there is little way of knowing what is an accurate tip about imminent signings and what is not.

You, PB bashing, who'd believe it.

Back