• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

With a lot of people on here. Youve shown your true colours and nobody will trust you or have the time of day for you now. I don't hate Brown but I don't think he's the didn't man for the job anymore. He doesn't hold much respect from the fans

Shown his true colours? Blimey he's hardly knocked up his best mates wife? He's mugged a few of you lemons off , yet you all keep falling for it ?

Wasn't Brown at the Charlton vs Forest youth game last night? Seems like nitpicking to complain he isn't scouting another game today.

Rigsby, unless you have inside information on the set-up at Roots Hall, there is little way of knowing what is an accurate tip about imminent signings and what is not.

True, but I don't know anything about African royalty. When a Prince contacts me by e-mail about £30million he needs to put in my bank account I tend to be a bit sceptical.

Shown his true colours? Blimey he's hardly knocked up his best mates wife? He's mugged a few of you lemons off , yet you all keep falling for it ?

Trouble is you lemon, on a forum like this, there is always trust. A lot of people know and respect each other. When a troll like pbdream comes on, you have to respect and believe what is said until their true colours have been shown. This happened yesterday so we now know that he/she is a troll and not to take notice of anything that is said by him/her again.

Trouble is you lemon, on a forum like this, there is always trust. A lot of people know and respect each other. When a troll like pbdream comes on, you have to respect and believe what is said until their true colours have been shown. This happened yesterday so we now know that he/she is a troll and not to take notice of anything that is said by him/her again.

Hahahaha ahah you are really upset that somthing that was obviously a lie (I spotted it straight away) wasn't true. All you had to do is look at his history and see he has never posted anything to give you an impression he is in the know. I think you and anyone else that got excited about it are the lemons

Last edited:
Hahahaha ahah you are really upset that somthing that was obviously a lie (I spotted it straight away) wasn't true. All you had to do is look at his history and see he has never posted anything to give you an impression he is in the know. I think you and anyone else that got excited about it are the lemons

That's quite sharp of you.:smiles:

I think that's harsh mate. Anyone who got excited did so coz we desperately need some players and its that prospect that gets people going.

If someone says we're going to sign some players we should all get a bit excited, or at least interested

I think that's harsh mate. Anyone who got excited did so coz we desperately need some players and its that prospect that gets people going.

If someone says we're going to sign some players we should all get a bit excited, or at least interested

Not when it was obviously a lie.

To be absolutely fair, the moment he said something along the lines of "Simpson is the only player I hang out with now" should have set the alarms ringing. No one ever gives their sources away without a least some major prodding from others. From then on the best thing to do is press the ignore button.

Not upset. You can look at all of my posts on that thread and not one is of me thinking what he said will happen. My point is that there is no need for anything like that on here. All supposed to be fans wanting the same thing and trolls like him are a waste of time.

Brown on the radio...why? If he knew that much about team building, getting the best out of players and tactics, we would be a championship team by now. Dont see many ex players trying to play under him again, contacts recommending youth players or even sending loads to train or on loan. The guy flatters to deceive and is cheap in every sense of the word.

Mclaughlin.
Sokolik
Atkinson
Oxley

All came back to play for him again.

I thought it was quite funny....Jam man was the only one to have doubts

Bit more than doubts, I would have been stunned if it had happened :smile:

Rigsby, unless you have inside information on the set-up at Roots Hall, there is little way of knowing what is an accurate tip about imminent signings and what is not.

The best thing to do is take anything you hear with a pinch of salt.

Most rumours that are genuine we hear from Chris Phillips.

Some we do hear on here first, like Simpson. However even when people said that I dont take anything as gospel until its confirmed, at that point those people get some credibility.

Others like pbdream who get it wrong like with Simpson have none and when they then post something suggesting else then it was pretty obvious going to be nonsense.

I have no idea why people with no contacts want to make out they do, its like the twitter accounts making stuff up its pathetic and itleads to frustations for genuine supporters,

Mclaughlin.
Sokolik
Atkinson
Oxley

All came back to play for him again.

as i said...not many. wasnt sokolik from another managers tenure?

To be fair, I think Oxley only played 1 game. Whilst he did play under Brown he was hardly a frequent player.

Back