• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Plumbing advice

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
No euphemisms or anything, straight up and ordinary plumbing advice needed. My kitchen sink (which is, apparently, the end of the line in the plumbing in my house) keeps backing up despite putting various sink blockage preparations down it, it also backs up from the dishwasher (revolting!). My bathroom sink upstairs also runs very slow to clear.

Can anyone give me any other advice or have I got to get a plumber out?

On my goodness, no idea! The trap and the outside drain seem clear. My kitchen plumbing is a joke in any case as it's squashed into a half cupboard in a way that people who've known a bit about plumbing over the years have always been amazed at! Having bleached it this morning (after dishwasher being on) and chucking half a kettle of boiling water down, it seems to be flowing pretty well again - we actually have a swirl at the plug hole - so fingers crossed it's ok for now. Hopefully arranging for a new kitchen in the next few days, so by the time it's installed we should see an end to the problems.

My advice would be to date plumbers rather than soap actors.

If you must date actors date ones that play the part of a plumber.

What was wrong with Scott's plumbing advice on the now locked thread ?
As I haven't seen it (and now it doesn't seem to be there), I can only hazard a guess that it was inappropriate and unnecessary?

My advice would be to date plumbers rather than soap actors.

If you must date actors date ones that play the part of a plumber.

Most plumbers in movies have curly hair and a tash and soon end up stripping naked to clear the blockage with much pumping

Back