• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

chapperzUK

STARTING XI: Bentley; Leonard, Phillips, Prosser, Coker; Atkinson, Timlin, Clifford; Hurst, Straker, Corr. #PLYvBLUES

BENCH: Smith, Thompson, Eastwood, Woodrow, Payne, Laird and Bedsente Gomis (who is involved for the first time). #PLYvBLUES

TEAM NEWS: Ryan Leonard moves to right-back with Mark Phillips making his 100th appearance for Southend United. #PLYvBLUES

So, Ryan Leonard will captain Blues on his return to Home Park. Brown: "His performances have deserved it. He's a captain in the making."

Brown admitted this was his toughest team selection of the season. "We made changes and performed brilliantly vs. Millwall. It was tough."

Surprised to see Thompson dropped and Leonard in defence, we'll see how it goes though, hopefully another 3 points!

I'm surprised too, no problem with Lenny being selected as captain, he's definitely shown the potential to fulfil that role. But I am surprised at Thompson not moving to RB as Lenny has been brilliant in midfield.

Incidentally, Caolan Lavery had a storming game for Sheff Weds against Leeds - let's all laugh at Leeds scum! :hilarious:

Surprised to see Thompson dropped and Leonard in defence, we'll see how it goes though, hopefully another 3 points!
yeh shame to see leonard in at right back as he has been playing so well in midfield of late, hope this dosnt unbalance the side to much, come on southend.

I am surprised at that too, I guess it's the pace of Plymouth winger played a part in Mr Brown thinking so Lenoard got pace to combat with their fast winger, I just hope he do a good job there.

Good Evening from a very hot Perth. I'm looking forward to this game as it pits us against an in form team.

As has been stated, I'm suprised to see Leonard moved to RB after he has played so well in the midfield.

Surprised Phillips isn't Captain but a nice gesture that obviously thinks very highly of Leonard.

11-01-2014-GifNumber-53.gif

Oh dear sorry it's off topic.

No matter what people say, I want Reid out, I don't even pick him for my Fifa 14 SUFC side or name him on my bench lol!

Back