• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Plymouth Shrimper Sought

Matt the Shrimp

aka Harry Potter
I have three questions for you all:

1. Are you a Shrimper living in or around Plymouth (so South Devon / North Cornwall would also be fine)...?

2. Are you free to do a 20-minute phone interview with me next week?

3. Can you get a digital photo of yourself taken outside Home Park wearing a Southend shirt and email it to me?

If the answer to all three questions is "yes", please drop me an email at matt@shrimperzone.com

Thanks!

Matt

i will go to plymouth.. take a picture etc etc..

if that's any help?

and i have played pitch and putt by the ground??
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 10 2006,11:33)]take that as a no then..
sad.gif
tounge.gif

It's a no, J... you don't live there. That's kinda the point about my articles - interviewing people who live or work in the area.

So ner.

In response to the other posts, can someone tell the Devon Shrimper on yahoogroups to drop me an email?

Thanks!

Matt,

I work in Plymouth, and live in Bodmin. See my email

Tony

Matt,

You can interview me again if you like! I lived in Plymouth for three years 80 - 83 and saw their semi at Villa Park in 84, met Dave Smith when he was Plymouth's manager and once saw Argyle lose a game 4-3 that they were winning 3-0 with 20 mins to go (which is wht I nver give up when we go 3-0 down all too frequently). Oh, and our house is called Pilgrims!

Suffolk:)
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 10 2006,10:05)]I have three questions for you all:

1. Are you a Shrimper living in or around Plymouth (so South Devon / North Cornwall would also be fine)...?

2. Are you free to do a 20-minute phone interview with me next week?

3. Can you get a digital photo of yourself taken outside Home Park wearing a Southend shirt and email it to me?

If the answer to all three questions is "yes", please drop me an email at matt@shrimperzone.com

Thanks!

Matt
If you want to interview me in Aberdeen i would be up for it??

i live in exeter currently as a student, however i cant get down to plymouth at the moment! mainly due to a problem with funds!

Back