• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCStu

President

Southend Morris, Clohessy, Baldwin, Barker, Gilbert, Mohsni, Kalala, Timlin, Martin, Hall, Dickinson.
Subs: Grant, Harris Benyon, Prosser, Ferdinand

Jake Cole; 28 Paul Bignot, 5 Darren Purse, 22 Maxime Blanchard, 14 Onismor Bhasera; 15 Luke Young, 8 Simon Walton (capt), 19 Paul Wotton, 31 Ashley Hemmings; 28 Nick Chadwick, 9 Juvhel Tsoumou.

Substitutes: 1 Romain Larrieu (gk), 2 Durrell Berry, 20 Conor Hourihane, 21 Joe Lennox, 32 Alex MacDonald.

@GlennSpeller: sampson & ferdinand out for #southend, hall up front, mohsni & martin in midfielder. sampson back injury, ferdinand illness

I'm guessing

Morris

Clohessey
Baldwin
Barker
Gilbert

Hall
Kalala
Timlin
Martin

Dickinson
Mohsni

Nah Hall will go up front, Mohsni right mid. Shame about Sampson, was far better than Dicko on tues night.

Weather is pretty horrible down here in plymouth. Doubt this will be one for the purists.

I guessed right apart from one. Whearas I'd gone with Harris Luggy opts for Dickinson. Right about Bilel up front.

Nah Hall will go up front, Mohsni right mid. Shame about Sampson, was far better than Dicko on tues night.

Why on earth would Sturrock do that? In Hall and Martin we have superb delivery from both flanks and that is exactly why we need Mohsni in the middle to get on the end of them. Would be AMAZED if Hall started up top and Mohsni down the right. :stunned:

Blues: Morris, Clohessy, Baldwin, Barker, Gilbert, Mohsni, Kalala, Timlin, Martin, Hall, Dickinson.

After calling for Moshni to start.
I and a good few others have got what we wanted.
Hope he doesn't do any thing silly now.
Could be embarrassing. :blush:

Hall has played well up front. Remember him against Daggers in the JPT he was superb. Perhaps Mohsni will be less frustrated out wide and less liable to be wound up by their centre backs.

Hall is our best player, he'll get more of the ball through the middle. I guess that's the thinking.

If the ball is sticking to the ground, due to poor conditions, then we'll see much of the long ball style. In that case Bilel should play up front with Hall ready to latch onto anything loose.

Back