• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ok so today is a big day for one of our own Sonic the Shrimper as he has been asked back to see the manager in a job interview for none other then those big hitters B&Q so please leave your messages of support on this thread and lets help get him out of the early learning centre and into a real paying job so he can buy more books more dvds and more comics.
Please remember he is in the top 1% of brains in the Gloucester area so B&Q would be lucky to get him but also remember that a job could hinder his posts on the zone so i will start.

Good luck big guy but do not mention how clever you are or that you think doctor who is good tv,go get em.

Yer, best of luck Sonic. Get your potential boss to give me a call - I let him know that you're a big hitter and all that Apprentice shtick malarky.

giphy.gif

I hate DIY and have no desire to live in the West Country, but if Sonic gets this gig, I'm seriously considering moving to Gloucestershire solely so I can go to B&Q twice daily.

I hate DIY and have no desire to live in the West Country, but if Sonic gets this gig, I'm seriously considering moving to Gloucestershire solely so I can go to B&Q twice daily.

I'm not sure they sell bacon sandwiches....?

Good luck Sonic, don't overplay the Smart Arse card though. I've had a word with the previous candidate for your job. He will stand aside for you.

milly.jpg

I am so nervous that i just can not concentrate,my boy(22) went for a final allday interview for a graduate place at TK MAX on tuesday and im less nervous about that then the boy sonics job.

Ok so today is a big day for one of our own Sonic the Shrimper as he has been asked back to see the manager in a job interview for none other then those big hitters B&Q so please leave your messages of support on this thread and lets help get him out of the early learning centre and into a real paying job so he can buy more books more dvds and more comics.
Please remember he is in the top 1% of brains in the Gloucester area so B&Q would be lucky to get him but also remember that a job could hinder his posts on the zone so i will start.

Good luck big guy but do not mention how clever you are or that you think doctor who is good tv,go get em.

Wait, SonicShrimper is male? For some reason I always thought it was a she. Apologies Sonic.

Anyway, congratulations on the job.
To start you off here's your first training video
[video=youtube;w8zavPW3Bus]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8zavPW3Bus[/video]

Well done big guy,any idea what area you are working in?
and no i was not taking the rise i honestly hoped you got the job,my next thread would have been helping you to get a job as on here there are many captains of industry who could offer better advice then your job coach who is now out of work with you.
Pubey that was a post of the year.
congrats sonic/

Selling clubcards looks a hell of a lot better on the cv than unemployed.

Its a start, well done and good luck.

Back