• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PL Weekly Points Points for Round 19

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
An UNBELIEVABLE week, of the 36 players 29 got at least one result spot on and 11 got their Wildcard spot on, myself and south247 had brilliant weeks, gaining 9 points each but we're not even in the top 10, top of the shop this week is dwb with a most impressive bakers dozen .. finally a quick mention for Shrimpersarmy, top for the last 2 weeks this time he props everyone up after a paltry return of just 2 points :dunce:

13 - davewebbsbrain
13 - Drastic Sturgeon
11 - Gt Yarmouth Shrimper
11 - BLUEBLOOD Junior
11 - Dad of Dave the Shrimper
11 - chieftans
10 - ldnfatso
10 - SupaBlues
10 - sufc dave
10 - chapperzUK
10 - kingSHRIMPER
9 - BLUEBLOOD
9 - south247
8 - seves
8 - Wickford Shrimper
8 - Jack the Shrimper
7 - Tinks
6 - canveyshrimper
6 - Cricko
6 - D.O.L.L
6 - thenobster
6 - Staines Shrimper
6 - B1ueb0y
6 - davidovolic
5 - blue vodka
5 - ol blue eyes
5 - Dave the Shrimper
5 - Lucky Luca
5 - Teenage Shrimper
5 - Kristof
4 - Roxy
4 - number11
3 - southend_aussies
3 - class
3 - Harold Bishop Killer
2 - Shrimpersarmy

Last edited:
*COUGH COUGH*

Shouldn't I have 13pts?

....................me............actual
Macc v Blues 0-2............0-2........3pts
Bristol v D&R 3-0...........2-0.........1pt
Morec v Gills 2-1wild......2-1.........6pts
Swin v Brad 0-0...........0-0.........3pts

*COUGH COUGH*

Shouldn't I have 13pts?

....................me............actual
Macc v Blues 0-2............0-2........3pts
Bristol v D&R 3-0...........2-0.........1pt
Morec v Gills 2-1wild......2-1.........6pts
Swin v Brad 0-0...........0-0.........3pts

I'll ask Lee to investigate, like as not he ran out of fingers when counting. :smile:

Back