• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Poker - Do SUFC want our money or not?

ph437

Having got totally p%&sed off with ladbrokes pathetic software crashes and recurring failing upgrades (how many times are they gonna cite that "its the fault of a third party supplier excuse!)" I decided to do the decent thing and move my not inconsiderable poker expenditure across to the Blues benefitting Pokerstars.com!

But of course - the links dont work from the offical site or even from the advertising e mail they sent me this very morning!

All you get is the blues page and a message saying its either expired or moved! How did I just know it was not going to be easy!!!

Right I'm off to try out Littlewoods instead!

The server that hosts the Official Site had issues this morning that meant certain parts weren't working when I phoned the Club.

They seem to have fixed the issues now though so don't give up just yet as all the links for Poker are now working again.

I use PokerStars (after seeing the ad a while ago on the SUFC site).

Very pleased with with PokerStars - seems to be plenty of tournaments, cash games, satellites etc.

Recommended for sure. They run a weekly tourny for English Football fans (linked to the FL websites), though I think they have stopped the cash one on a Sunday...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Nov. 09 2005,16:51)]Will try it later 2!
Don't you need to be older than 12 to gamble online?

wink.gif

I downloaded Pokerstars - it plays OK I guess but still prefer Ladbrokes though
sad.gif
- I will see if the upgrade tomorrow sorts out their problems! - if not then Pokerstars it is - you never know it may help us keep hold of Freddy if we spend enough!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Nov. 09 2005,22:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Nov. 09 2005,16:51)]Will try it later 2!
Don't you need to be older than 12 to gamble online?

wink.gif
Ah sh it. Forgot about that.
ghostface.gif

Back