• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Police dogs die in car

sufc_tom

Striker
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/8129826.stm

I hope the people who left the dogs in the car get the 6 months in prison and the £20,000 fine along with it.

Now most likely, the people involved will get a telling off and told to be more careful about what they do. No prison sentence, no fine. They'll get off scot-free. Now if that was us we'll get the prison sentence and fine and also be banned from owning a dog for years to come.

Can't say any more than I completely agree. When the vet on the radio was giving the low down on how they would have died, it made my stomach churn.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/8129826.stm

I hope the people who left the dogs in the car get the 6 months in prison and the £20,000 fine along with it.

Now most likely, the people involved will get a telling off and told to be more careful about what they do. No prison sentence, no fine. They'll get off scot-free. Now if that was us we'll get the prison sentence and fine and also be banned from owning a dog for years to come.

Tragic accident my arse....bollocks to that. Leaving dogs in a car on a hot day isn't an accident, it's animal cruelty.

Send them to prison...

Oh that's right, they are coppers, they will close ranks, pull a few strings and get away with it!

some people are thick as ****, it ****es me off that its obviously just going to blow over with no punishment too

Absolute joke and how can these evil skumbags be in any position of power. What will happen is they will get proved innocent or may have to get a paperwork job for as few months until it blows over. If you work with animals you know that you cannot leave a dog in the heat for too long its torture and not the first time the Essex police have been guilty of cruelty to their dogs.

It sickens me what just happened and proves what a bunch of tossers the police really are.

Absolute joke and how can these evil skumbags be in any position of power. What will happen is they will get proved innocent or may have to get a paperwork job for as few months until it blows over. If you work with animals you know that you cannot leave a dog in the heat for too long its torture and not the first time the Essex police have been guilty of cruelty to their dogs.

It sickens me what just happened and proves what a bunch of tossers the police really are.

Chill out petal, it's a couple of dogs. And what's it to do with Essex police?

Dogs are living creatures just like us, its the principle the police get away with anything, supposed to uphold the law but most of them are even more crooked than the criminals they are trying to catch.

Most neg rep-able post of the week IMO!!

Do you own a dog, or have you ever owned a dog? I take it the answer is no.

Doesn't even matter... I'm not a 'dog lover' by any stretch of the imagination but I find this story sickening

Tragic accident my arse....bollocks to that. Leaving dogs in a car on a hot day isn't an accident, it's animal cruelty.

Send them to prison...

Oh that's right, they are coppers, they will close ranks, pull a few strings and get away with it!

It strikes me as a bit odd that the Police decided some time ago that there are now no such things as accidents on the roads of Britain but only incidents. This implies that there is always a reason for something happening therefore it can not possibly be an accident.

But when a Police dog handler (who incidentally should know better than most) show complete negligence and leaves 2 poor dogs to effectively roast to death in a car, its ladled as a Tragic accident......

What a complete load of bollox, the day the Police force take ownership of there shortfalls is the day that I will slide my tongue up the crack of True Blue's arse after he has had a curry and 10 pints of beer.

Last edited:
It strikes me as a bit odd that the Police decided some time ago that there are now no such things as accidents on the roads of Britain but only incidents. This implies that there is always a reason for something happening therefore it can not possibly be an accident.

But when a Police dog handler (who incidentally should know better than most) show complete negligence and leaves 2 poor dogs to effectively roast to death in a car, its ladled as a Tragic accident......

What a complete load of bollox, the day the Police force take ownership of there shortfalls is the day that I will slide my tong up the crack of True Blue's arse after he has had a curry and 10 pints of beer.

408369.jpg

Chill out petal, it's a couple of dogs. And what's it to do with Essex police?

Chill out petal?.

Are you having a laugh or what?, its absolutely shocking leaving two dogs to die a slow horrible death in the heat and anyone who doesn't recognize that needs to have a look at themselves.

Chill out petal?.

Are you having a laugh or what?, its absolutely shocking leaving two dogs to die a slow horrible death in the heat and anyone who doesn't recognize that needs to have a look at themselves.

I heard a vet talking about this last night and the poor dogs bodies pysiologically start to change at 40 degrees, their organs start to fail and shut down and they die a slow agonising death...If it was a member of the public they would be fined, banned from keeping animals for many a year etc etc

You'd think Pigs would know better!

Chill out petal?.

I'm not heartless and I'd never hurt an animal. I agree it's sad, a sad accident and I don't like to think about any living thing suffering in the way those dogs must have done but let's not go over the top eh? The reaction to the death of two animals is way out of proportion when compared to the reaction to the suffering humans pile upon one another across the globe each day.

Most neg rep-able post of the week IMO!!

Do you own a dog, or have you ever owned a dog? I take it the answer is no.

Fair enough. No, although I like animals I've never "owned" one of any kind and never would. I don't think the domestication of animals is particularly helpful, with a few obvious exceptions.

I'm not heartless and I'd never hurt an animal. I agree it's sad, a sad accident and I don't like to think about any living thing suffering in the way those dogs must have done but let's not go over the top eh? The reaction to the death of two animals is way out of proportion when compared to the reaction to the suffering humans pile upon one another across the globe each day.

Humans have a choice....Animals don't

Fair enough. No, although I like animals I've never "owned" one of any kind and never would. I don't think the domestication of animals is particularly helpful, with a few obvious exceptions.

I agree with that statement to a degree, I totally disagree with any caged animals, but having dog/s that are kept outside permanently and given a lot of land to live on is not what I would consider domesticating them.

Back