• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Police Squad

palexander

Life President
Just going through some old VHS Videos (remember those kids?!) and found some episodes of "Police Squad!" that I had recorded.

That kind of humour really hits the button for me and I still found them extremely funny. If anyone else likes this style of comedy (Airplane, Naked Gun) then you have also got to check out "Top Secret!" which is made by the same people and is one of the funniest films ever made IMO...

Sgt: "Take her away and book her"
Frank: "Sgt Takerway, Sgt Booker, good to meet you"

Great stuff! Gonna try and find some more VHS gems...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ June 05 2004,22:43)]Just going through some old VHS Videos (remember those kids?!) and found some episodes of "Police Squad!" that I had recorded.

That kind of humour really hits the button for me and I still found them extremely funny. If anyone else likes this style of comedy (Airplane, Naked Gun) then you have also got to check out "Top Secret!" which is made by the same people and is one of the funniest films ever made IMO...

Sgt: "Take her away and book her"
Frank: "Sgt Takerway, Sgt Booker, good to meet you"

Great stuff! Gonna try and find some more VHS gems...
Baddie : Who are you and how did you get in here?

Frank : I'm a locksmith......and I'm a locksmith.

managed to download all 6 episodes the other week, classic show and they only made those 6 episodes as well.

The boxing one always used to crease me up

The Champ: Jack and Jill ran up the hill......I'm gonna break ya face!

Is that the one where at the end of each round the corner men add more 'injuries' to his face by sticking bits of skin on?

Did you get them from BT?

Back