• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Polls

Polls - Should we have More Polls.....

• No More Polls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Polls

• Im really Sad and love a good Poll

• Only polls i want to See are for Dancing

• Couldnt give a Toss

• Total voters

Surrey Blue

Coach
Well this speaks for itself, we seem to have gone Poll crazy as of late and i just wondered what peoples views were on the trend of having a Poll rather than debating the issue?

Should we have more Polls or No more Polls?

Rather see a few more Slovaks... they're harder working.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 18 2004,15:49)]Rather see a few more Slovaks... they're harder working.
tounge.gif
What a suprise u post something like that!
tounge.gif

Please stop the polls, they do my head in.........

Personally I love a good poll, it's what our democracy's all about. But in view of the numbers who dislike them, I really do think it's time there was a referendum on having more polls.
biggrin.gif

I cant stand the c**ts. Whats wrong with discussing the issue rather those c**ts. We get some good polls, and some proper sh*t one's, but i'd be happy if Scriv just banned 'em!!

Kev

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 18 2004,21:32)]I cant stand the c**ts. Whats wrong with discussing the issue rather those c**ts. We get some good polls, and some proper sh*t one's, but i'd be happy if Scriv just banned 'em!!

Kev

biggrin.gif
ooh er!

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>IIRC, the poll&#39;s can be stopped going to the top for every vote, so they only go to the top when there&#39;s a post. This would help sort this mess, it&#39;s doing my head in.

Durera (former poll-meister)</span>

As I&#39;ve just posted a poll, I&#39;d have to say I agree with them. Just needs users to decide what is appropriate for a poll. Cheeky girls clearly is
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Back