• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pops - 0310 (or lack of them)

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Jeezus this is getting silly

I have 3 trainees with FOUR nets I need freeing up, 1 for a new trainee when I get or pull him.

1 last popped on 14th May - I know he is now 24 but that cannot be right

Another just turned 23 and his last pop was on 9th July

The other 2 nets are 1 primary + 1 secondary which I'm expecting to have ready soon.

Can someone check the dates on the first 2 vs training time - not that there's anything BT would do if there's a problem - and training is definitely set up correctly

24yo is 22 or 23 weeks I think, once you go past 22 it gets reeeaaallllyyyy slow. I've never trained much past 22 so can't say for sure.

Conversely, Graham popped a week earlier than I was expecting, ready to make his first team bow and get taken apart by Toddy's batsmen on Friday.

Brian Graham - 18 yo, BT Rating=25,372
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler. He is a cautious player with mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, superb bowling form and lively fitness.
Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: strong Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: superb Consistency: proficient
Fielding: feeble

3.Toby Villiers - 17 yo, BT Rating=9,408 shortcut
LH Batsman, LF Bowler. He is a steady player with superb leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, competent bowling form and lively fitness.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: competent Concentration: worthless
Bowling: respectable Consistency: respectable
Fielding: worthless

Instant pop for my new trainee purchase.

7.Roland Chill - 18 yo, BT Rating=17,978 shortcut
LH Batsman, LFM Bowler. He is a defensive player with superb leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, strong bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: proficient
Batting: superb Concentration: respectable
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: abysmal

8.Danny Rautenbach - 20 yo, BT Rating=31,122 shortcut
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a cautious player with proficient leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has woeful batting form, superb bowling form and lively fitness.
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: woeful
Bowling: remarkable Consistency: quality
Fielding: mediocre

Quality week for me.

No skill pops for me but Swyane finally gets off worthless batting form and gets to the heady heights of abysmal.

XP pops this week.

Birkett - competent, Swayne - superb, Brook - competent, Sharma - sensational, Captain Williams - phenomenal

Chris Joost - 20 yo, BT Rating=23,871 shortcut
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is an attacking player with woeful leadership skills and mediocre experience.
He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and fresh fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: superb Concentration: superb
Bowling: woeful Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: mediocre

And two XP pops

Francis Deane - 20 yo, BT Rating=72,852
RH Batsman, RF Bowler. He is a cautious player with worthless leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has superb batting form, strong bowling form and lively fitness.

Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: superb Concentration: exceptional
Bowling: quality Consistency: strong
Fielding: superb

Really need to have a sort out of my nets. Will wait until the YP this evening and if i dont get anything good - then im going to have a real shuffle about and concentrate on Waterhouse and Deane's fitness as well as primary/secondary skills!

Kev

Cairns gets his final pop, freeing up a net for new wk/bat trainee O'Donague.

10.Ashley Cairns - 24 yo, BT Rating=74,895 shortcut
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler. He is a steady player with mediocre leadership skills and superb experience.
He currently has superb batting form, strong bowling form and lively fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: sensational Consistency: exquisite

also pulled a comp/med destructive fast with comp stamina- decent wage and might be a good trainee for any of the newer teams. Listed for 0.

couple of XP pops, and my new 18yo signing pops as soon as I buy him

13.Tim Mccafferty - 18 yo, BT Rating=9,940
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a destructive player with feeble leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has strong batting form, strong bowling form and sublime fitness.

Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: woeful Concentration: worthless
Bowling: proficient Consistency: proficient

Just the one for me, not that it's done him much good in this week's game :(

Simon Downing - 20 yo, BT Rating=26,554
RH Batsman, LFM Bowler. He is a cautious player with feeble leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, strong bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: remarkable Concentration: superb
Bowling: feeble Consistency: worthless
Fielding: woeful

Plus XP pops for Glasby, Middleton and Ricketts.

Back